Samsung Galaxy Core

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,775
sanke1 said:
Another DOA phone with zero updates support and zero XDA community support because of dual sim.
Why DOA? Does this phone has any issues? or would Samsung not provide enough support for this phone in coming months?

The latter.

Right. Most people think that a phone is dead on arrival if it does not get custom ROMs. Most people forget that most people do not care about the software on their phones 😀

Right. Most people don't even change the default wallpaper or ringtones/notification tones.
It's fun to watch while commuting in train when a default ringtone rings and 10 people start taking their phone out :tongue:

aviral sangal said:
That's why I purchased my s4 first and sold my Galaxy note on olx when I got my right price
If you don't mind me asking, how old was your note and what price did you sell it for?

It was about 1.5 yrs old and sold it for 15.5K
I had mentioned 6 months old in the listing 😛

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, 'sans-seirf';font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);]Can it play subway surfers and gta 3 on this phon with minimal to no lag?[/color]
Can it play 720p hd videos ??

Galaxy Core's price has come down from 15K to 13K range. It could be cheaper phone from Samsung with such specs.
Any reason why so much price drop? could there be any issue with this phone?

its a phone which is heavily over-priced, I didn't even liked the phone performance when my friend bought this @ 15K
this is based on my initial use of few minutes, it was bit laggy based on the price paid.
Core price might have come down as it may have been a poor performer in sales i guess.

One more thing, games like Asphalt 6, needed me to touch the screen to move the vehicle left+right
I think motion sensors are not present in this phone or am I missing some settings.

If device orientation changes on rotating the phone, sensors should be present :O

ghpk said:
One more thing, games like Asphalt 6, needed me to touch the screen to move the vehicle left+right
I think motion sensors are not present in this phone or am I missing some settings.
Just go to settings in the app and change controls to motion sensors.it should work fine