Samsung ChatOn Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 10,739
well it was definitely loaded on symbian and s40 devices. thats a lot of phones. never took off.also on another note, i think US operators like AT&T and Verizon will create some hue and cry because these users will use less sms's.

they have Apple imessage to worry about. samsung chaton is a very small thing in comparison. 😀

Just 2-3 years from now and iOS will be dead. Bada and Android will rule. And ChatOn is awesome, the version I am using doesn't have animation message and all the other stuff, but file sending, group chats, calling and similar features do exist. It's a beast! 😀

I somewhat recall hearing about Google fortifying the Google Talk app to be a BBM / Whatsapp rival. They really should do that. At least it would connect all android users, as well as all gmail users on PC right out of the box, and that's a huge base to begin with.

WhatsApp is definitely topping the charts for the time being.Saves a lot of SMSs too 😀

Just 2-3 years from now and iOS will be dead. Bada and Android will rule. And ChatOn is awesome, the version I am using doesn't have animation message and all the other stuff, but file sending, group chats, calling and similar features do exist. It's a beast! 😀

I agree with you. Bada OS will be the death of Apple. How can apple ever match its resounding success.

Just 2-3 years from now and iOS will be dead. Bada and Android will rule.

I disagree about the bada part. iOS is way way better than bada, it may even take a long time for bada to catch up to the current generation (4) iOS.

Android already rule. 😕 it already dominates iOS in terms of total sales. and it would soon take over the number 1 spot globally from symbian. iOS is not going to dominate because of Apple's single model policy. but iPhone would probably remain one of the top selling smartphone models in the world. largely because it is the only phone powered with iOS. bada? it is samsung's symbian... for now at least.

Android already rule. 😕

it already dominates iOS in terms of total sales. and it would soon take over the number 1 spot globally from symbian.

iOS is not going to dominate because of Apple's single model policy. but iPhone would probably remain one of the top selling smartphone models in the world. largely because it is the only phone powered with iOS.

bada? it is samsung's symbian... for now at least.

I couldn't agree more.

so it was launched yesterday. i am still unable to activate it simply because the activation message does not arrive. i tried multiple times yesterday. no luck. i got a bunch of codes during the night and now none of them work. i tried again to get new codes and again no luck. i see a couple of you have given the app a +1 on the Android Market. anyone got their activation code in time to activate this freaking app?