Sad life with CGNAT.

Lolita_Magnum

ᓚᘏᗢ
ISP
AS17665
AS11158
What you get, when you ask for Port Forwarding from other ISPs, it's like hot commodity these days.
Hey, atleast they replied really quick, I mailed them last night.
IMG-20210909-104816.jpg

Update: I said I'll move to a different ISP since they are providing, this is the reply.

IMG-20210909-113812.jpg

Last edited:
No isp will forward ports on cg-nat.

@GR2 Sure but my secondary isp has port forwarded a few ports I wanted, but his only disadvantage is it's poor routing and hence bad Pings.

Is the second isp local one?. Local ones may do it, but big isp's will not do it.

I don't think port forwarding is going to help you with online gaming in anyway. Pretty much all games and everything else uses STUN for NAT traversal. Most probably it's your own local setup that is the problem rather than ISPs using layers of NAT.

Probably Final Update: I groveled and ended up getting a Static IP. Doesn't seems to be a bad decision. Yet. Yup. Yet.
Finally I don't have to mess around to get Plex working IG.
image1-nat.png
image2-nat.png

3500/year. Bit on the expensive side, but my ISP was anyway giving me out 150Mbps+ for like 430/month. Plus no matter how hard I used torrent, YouTube and basic web browsing never struggled also Steam gave 200Mbps+ and pings to Google were like 2ms. So yeah, not a bad deal. IG.

3500/year. Bit on the expensive side, but my ISP was anyway giving me out 150Mbps+ for like 430/month. Plus no matter how hard I used torrent, YouTube and basic web browsing never struggled also Steam gave 200Mbps+ and pings to Google were like 2ms. So yeah, not a bad deal. IG.
hey, dude which Isp are you on? could you do a multithread and single-thread speed test to Dallas, Nitel server on speedtest.net and let me know your ping, and both speed results ?? thanks