Sachin Tendulkar breaks Lara's record

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,659
I accept that Sachin is a great player but he some how cant cross nervous nineties these days. How many centuries he missed out in test and even in one days. He would have made atleast 10 more centuries by now and it would have been an almost impossible record for someone to achieve.

Rubbish, Lara was better, he played 131 tests to create the record and Sachin took 152 to break it, so who is a better player, i think the data speaks for itself.

I haven't seen sachin get a 100 for god knows how long, most of the time he is out with injury or just hitting small knocks, youngsters should be given a chance and the oldies should retire now ..😗

Both of them are great players. But, the statistics shows Don Bradman is the all time best performer, interms of average.

Certainly we cant comment on Bradman even though he has got an average of 99.9........as we did not see his game in modern era i feel that for me Viv Richards is the best and Saching and LAra in the second spot.......:thumbsup:. For me Saching and LAra both are equal.........

i doubt u saw/remember richards (playing live) as well! 😛

Richards retired before the 92 WC..........at that point of time i was in 6th Standard.

But to be honest i have seen 2 or 3 test in late 80's when WI toured India the match was on live.......but i dont remember his playing at that point of time.....Its people in my child hood use to tell Richards the best..........

Late its the media......especially I saw many of his games in ESS channels........The main thing which i like about him is that the way he walks into the pitch like a lion.......with full of confidence.....:thumb:.

Regarding Bradman i have also hear a lot of cricketing abilities but i have not seen his batting in ESS channels.......ESS does show his batting but the picture does not show the clarity and other aspects and hence i cant comment on that:S

Viv Richards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia