• Thread starter Thread starter AAK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,610

AAK

ISP
Powernet Communications Pvt Ltd
Hi guys.
Need suggestion on which device to buy between the aforementioned phones.

How's the performance and overall user experience of moto edge 30 and S21fe 5g as many of you are using one of these devices.

Priority is - Battery and overall smoothness.

How's OneUi compared to stockish MyUx ?

Get the moto. Fe has Exynos problem.

There's no separate S21FE and S21FE 5G. The variant launched in India has Exynos 2100.

That was the case with S20FE (the Exynos variant was just 4G and they launched the Snapdragon variant much later that supported 5G).

I'd say stay away from s21 FE. I won't recommend this phone even to my enemies.
Laggy UI, Twitter stutters. Very high battery consumption, battery doesnt even last a day and phone is almost always hot to touch to the point its uncomfortable unless you use case.
Exynos 2100 sucks even for light users like me. And it's considered to be flagship of Samsung.
Stereo speakers are quite subpar.
Phone overheats when charging.
Wireless charging is a gimmick and a joke.
Any other phone would be better than this garbage.

Last edited:
lol i would not go that far. i do believe that my old s10 lite is smoother than this phone. wireless charging works fine. though no matter what mode i use, it gets warm during charging at proper speeds (i dumped a regular cheapo wireless charger and bought a samsung model with internal fan to prevent heating which added to net cost of owning this phone). and i do not think it would remain smooth two years down the line like my s10 lite has. nfc and fps are better than s10 lite. i am kind of stuck into the samsung ecosystem because i like samsung pay so i am going to stick to this phone till samsung launches a s23 fe next year with a Snapdragon processor and it gets discounted during a sale during diwali or maybe i would need to wait till 2024.

if you have no interest in oneui or samsung pay and have been using a stockish android so far. and have no problems dealing with low quality screenguards and cases (they are really hard to find for moto devices unless you get lucky), moto is indeed the better purchase for most people here. i think @Navjot Singh has this exact model and he seems to be quite satisfied with it.

should be better than samsung's in any case. moto has google's optimization. plus it also has auto setting for display refresh rate. you do not get much control but at least it's not static as on fe.

I have edge 30 and happy with it, getting 2 days battery life with moderate usage but I have not yet gotten a chance to try 5g which was recently enabled with an update.

Anyways the battery life with daily 5g radio/chipset usage is an unknown factor until 5g service is launched properly.

lol i would not go that far. i do believe that my old s10 lite is smoother than this phone. wireless charging works fine. though no matter what mode i use, it gets warm during charging at proper speeds (i dumped a regular cheapo wireless charger and bought a samsung model with internal fan to prevent heating which added to net cost of owning this phone). and i do not think it would remain smooth two years down the line like my s10 lite has. nfc and fps are better than s10 lite. i am kind of stuck into the samsung ecosystem because i like samsung pay so i am going to stick to this phone till samsung launches a s23 fe next year with a Snapdragon processor and it gets discounted during a sale during diwali or maybe i would need to wait till 2024.

if you have no interest in oneui or samsung pay and have been using a stockish android so far. and have no problems dealing with low quality screenguards and cases (they are really hard to find for moto devices unless you get lucky), moto is indeed the better purchase for most people here. i think @Navjot Singh has this exact model and he seems to be quite satisfied with it.
I also updraded from s10 lite to this, this is clearly feel smoother than s10 lite and the battery was much better in s10 lite but even s10 lite used to get hot for me. I am happy overall with this but only issue maybe when 5g becomes mainstream it could reduce the life of the battery further. There was no other option with good software support at this price point. My s10 lite's screen was failing so i had to buy another phone. If there were no issues withs10 lite i would have waited for a snapdragon samsung phone.