S.O.S to all MTNL users

Amitoj Duggal

helloWe need help from all MTNL broadband users please tell us a way how to use the time from 2 am to 8 am.you might have been using night time also.We want to make full use of available opportunitiesAmitoj

1. this is the bsnl forum.2. tried searching?

i know this is BSNL forum,but there were also MTNL users posting their suggestions in this forum.Come on someone help us

keep the comp on...schedule ur download and sleep -_-

ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu

Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 13 2005, 01:17 AM
ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu
[snapback]21142[/snapback]
[/quote]

schedule a routher restart around 8 in the morning. i have scheduled at 7:30 to be on the safer side and start download using some good accelerator like flashget or use torrent clients like bitcomet and goto sleep without worry.

Thats it folks!

Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 13 2005, 12:17 AM

Watching the Transfer Window has been known to consume time, cause insanity, wreak havoc, inspire hopes & dreams, & cause the user to sit hunched over a computer, BLOODSHOT eyeballs staring at the monitor until the wee hours of the morning! Further, watching it causes a poor diet, flat butt, & ability to avoid going to the bathroom for unbelieveable amounts of time! 😉 pupudada!

yup... looks like wer a breed of people... so many others don even care wen a d/l takes place... n im so addicted to comp stuff that i still spend abt 4-5 hrs although i have an entrance for pg comin up on the 19th... n its a medical pg entrance not engg...