S.O.S to all MTNL users

• Thread starter Amitoj Duggal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,813
Amitoj Duggal

Amitoj Duggal

helloWe need help from all MTNL broadband users please tell us a way how to use the time from 2 am to 8 am.you might have been using night time also.We want to make full use of available opportunitiesAmitoj

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
1. this is the bsnl forum.2. tried searching?

Amitoj Duggal

Amitoj Duggal

i know this is BSNL forum,but there were also MTNL users posting their suggestions in this forum.Come on someone help us

D

dearashwin

Regular
what does managing downloads mean?... jus schedule task it if ur talkin abt how to start it at 2...

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
keep the comp on...schedule ur download and sleep -_-

D

dearashwin

Regular
ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu

H

hemanshubhojak

Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 01:17 AM
ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu
[snapback]21142[/snapback]
[/quote]

schedule a routher restart around 8 in the morning. i have scheduled at 7:30 to be on the safer side and start download using some good accelerator like flashget or use torrent clients like bitcomet and goto sleep without worry.

Thats it folks!

P

pupudada

Regulars
ISP
Alliance
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 12:17 AM

Watching the Transfer Window has been known to consume time, cause insanity, wreak havoc, inspire hopes & dreams, & cause the user to sit hunched over a computer, BLOODSHOT eyeballs staring at the monitor until the wee hours of the morning! Further, watching it causes a poor diet, flat butt, & ability to avoid going to the bathroom for unbelieveable amounts of time! ;) pupudada!

D

dearashwin

Regular
man... taht was a good piece of literature

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
and true as wel!!! ;)

D

dearashwin

Regular
yup... looks like wer a breed of people... so many others don even care wen a d/l takes place... n im so addicted to comp stuff that i still spend abt 4-5 hrs although i have an entrance for pg comin up on the 19th... n its a medical pg entrance not engg...