Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

Also he told their backend is located in Mumbai !!! They are operating pan India from Mumbai !!! They don't have state level backend.

To those asking for commercial launch. Commercial launch is not a big deal. The key is expansion of fibre. According to executive not even 20 percent work is completed on pan India level in past 3 years. Commercial launch will not bring fiber to your place overnight.

Today I contacted the sales executive he told backend team will not enable one or two terminal box at a time they will wait for hundreds to be accumulated and enable it in batches. And for past 3 weeks he keeps on saying with in a week it will go live to comfort me. But I don't think so according to some users here in this thread for them it took approximately 2 months for enabling same case applies for my place also I think 🤔

They are getting good number of bookings because the sales executives are giving assurance of free services for next 6 months.

Based on these facts, i believe the Salesman needs to be coached. He is the one who is setting undue expectations. The technical team is just taking their sweet time to setup things. Just imagine if the sales guy would have been straight forward in telling you that the area is under development and you'll be contacted once things are ready.

My building is being wired, my area is already live, will book once they complete wiring, i am in Delhi BTW.

Just now, on completion of 3 months of Silver JPO, now I am auto renewed to Silver plan with validity of one month, of course continues to be free.

Does it mean that some thing about to come out within a month?

My building is being wired, my area is already live, will book once they complete wiring, i am in Delhi BTW.

Note down the date of fiber terminal box installation and compare it with date at which it goes live. If live with in 10 days then you are lucky.

Just now, on completion of 3 months of Silver JPO, now I am auto renewed to Silver plan with validity of one month, of course continues to be free.

All the speculations right now say that the plans will be revealed during the AGM and launch date will be announced. Your thing is probably unrelated because some people have been using Gigafiber for over a year now and I guess the same would have happened with them as well.

Last time it renewed for 3 months at a time ?

@yougotmehere I think after RIL AGM this month the ports will be enabled 🤔

Well, things should pickup after announcement. However, if the wiring & box installation is complete and you haven't seen any Engineer tinkering with the boxes for the past 15-20 days then most likely it is under internal testing phase which they usually complete in 30-45 days. Post that they'll take 7-10 days to enable the ports.

Not sure if something would come up. However, post the expiry of 3 months all accounts are on monthly renewal basis till now. Three Month Plan is only one time at the time of activation.

@Vishal | Chennai One day. The sales guy booked my connection on 7th April and it was installed on 8th April. I would have gotten the connection earlier on 25th March but me and my neighbour were the only 2 houses that weren't marked green on the map while rest of the houses were green since 25th March. The sales guy was very aggressive and would every day follow with the tech engineers to have my house marked green. On the day of the connection, I was made to learn that the delay was because one of the boxes which serves me was having excess voltage and they had to merge the 2 boxes prior to my house in the lane.