Rumoured : validity of free 4G data to 1 year for LYF owners

• Thread starter Thread starter logupumi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,408
I don't know, What people want? 3 months unlimited 4G is already a big compensation for those LYF phones.

That's called business , Even i spent 2900 in JIOFI but that was by choice , we choose to take the service when they offered it. Complaining that they are offering the same services for free will be wrong because they are the owner of their network and they better know what to do with their things. ow if you are comparing why not compare the same with 250Rs 1GB 4g offred by Airtel .

I seriously dont know whats going on.. my 3 month trial period is ending tomorrow at 3 am.got an email stating the same asking me to renew my plan, but when trying to recharge am getting an error saying since its a unlimited plan you cannot recharge the plan renews every month..... when I called up jio care they said after your plan expires you will get an sms from us with automatic renewal of the existing plan or asking me to recharge....dam back to square one..has any one else faced this issue

@tarlok

No need to get worked up over things which are not finalized. Every extra day you get after your 3 months preview period is just a bonus.

Sit back and relax. Enjoy your free internet till it lasts.

yeah I totally agree with you..nut you know what from the last 20 days or so the speeds are pathetic there is buffering in you tube 320p resolution and even in jio play jio cinema seriously am getting 0.5 mbps. but netvolocity shows my down speed as 40mbps and 6 mbps upload speeds... 😡