Rumored updated Reliance Jio Plans

ISP
BSNL 3G
Can anyone confirm?

RELIANCE-jio-new-4g-tariff-2.png

source: Reliance Jio increases data allowance by six times, new tariff plans revealed | Ultra News

Jio website still shows 0.3Gb for 149.

Yes. But this news is there on several websites by now.

My feeling is that this was the actual tariff that Ambani always had in mind. He didn't announce it in September because he felt it would give rivals too much time to prepare. Right? Frankly, I don't see the others coming anywhere close.

^ the 1000 mins thng doesnt look genuine. Jio has always maintained that vocie calls would be completely free. Guess we will know soon 🙂

Yes, It is, As per reports only JIO to JIO will be UL Calls and to others operators, It would be 1000 minutes as they don't want to lose revenue to their fellow operators (IUC).

All said, I must say super impressive plans. This is truly wht I call digital India plans

Now my only question is - how the hell do I move my dongle from Band 5 to Band 40. I get barely 1 mbps on band 5 🙁

Yep, 499 Prime plan would be enough for me. I think these plans cover every ARPU customer.
@RajanP Don't worry, You will get good speed after 31 March as I have seen people having 6 JIO sims to get 6GB Data per day, All of them will be gone after 31st. So speed would be sufficient if you have proper coverage of any Band in your area.

the problem is with extreme variance and very high ping times on Band 5. On band 3 and Band 40, I get ping times of 40 ms. On Band 5, it is 200 ms, and many things simply don't load even when there's 1 mbps bandwidth. Btw, even in the morning, when bw is 6 mbps, ping remains high. I think routing issues due to rcom network

If its true then the 4999 and 9999 plan sounds really good. Mota bhai is giving more data than so called "fiber" players. One will get around 60 GB/month for 833 rupees.

from last 1 week my jiofi is latching Band 5 (before that Band 40 and speed was 20- 35Mbps+) and like 60- 70Kbps (12- 15KB/s) and call is not working.