Rumored updated Reliance Jio Plans

RajanP

Yes. But this news is there on several websites by now.

My feeling is that this was the actual tariff that Ambani always had in mind. He didn't announce it in September because he felt it would give rivals too much time to prepare. Right? Frankly, I don't see the others coming anywhere close.

kickass

Super Adm1n
^ the 1000 mins thng doesnt look genuine. Jio has always maintained that vocie calls would be completely free. Guess we will know soon :)

Bsnl Super User

Lost in Books
Yes, It is, As per reports only JIO to JIO will be UL Calls and to others operators, It would be 1000 minutes as they don't want to lose revenue to their fellow operators (IUC).

RajanP

All said, I must say super impressive plans. This is truly wht I call digital India plans

RajanP

Now my only question is - how the hell do I move my dongle from Band 5 to Band 40. I get barely 1 mbps on band 5 :(

Bsnl Super User

Lost in Books
Yep, 499 Prime plan would be enough for me. I think these plans cover every ARPU customer.
@RajanP Don't worry, You will get good speed after 31 March as I have seen people having 6 JIO sims to get 6GB Data per day, All of them will be gone after 31st. So speed would be sufficient if you have proper coverage of any Band in your area.