Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

rcom?

a lot of folks already stated on this forum that they saw fiber being laid down by jio over the years. someone from a village in assam noticed fibers being laid down around his house. i haven't seen nothing around my own place so i am less hopeful. but the good thing is that jio is likely to expand at a faster pace than airtel which has been let's say lazing around when they should have been expanding their presence throughout the country. jio has indicated that they understand that lte is not the answer for home broadband. something that other operators seems to be ignori

@Ouch RCOM= reliance communications 🙂

I ask airtel every 6-10 months about Fiber in my independant house block, thye say: Sir no plans as of now, but one day for sure. Stuck on ADSL with 8 MBPS down & 1 MBPS up, that too rarely. No other fiber providers too over here....

I hope JIO makes Airtel step it's game up.

also i thought someone mentioned that reliance would be charging around Rs. 13500 for unlimited 1gbps for their fiber broadband. not sure if this is official yet.

rcom is owned by chota bhai.
jio is owned by mota bhai.

now, officially they are rivals. but unofficially they made a fool out of their rivals and the people of india. eventually mota bhai would buy out chota bhai and gain access to chota bhai's 2g/3g spectrum as well.

I am hoping that I get sim tomorrow once I visit reliance digital since today is holiday
The entire process of documentation and verification will be done online by the representative in store

@Ouch I guess that OFC which the guy saw in Assam would be for connecting towers and was he sure that OFC work was being done by JIO? Recently I found BSNL lying OFC in my village to connect Gram-Sabha(Municipal body of village)

jio branding on boxes and milestones. could be for towers. not sure. the post is somewhere on the forum.

Probably a fake Jio Care Youtube user account? Not denying the speed/screenshot though, that twitter guy showing 700+ mbps was mouth watering 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,Fake account for sure.I just wanted to show everyone the speed JIO gigafiber has to offer.