Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
How do fiber providers in general (and how will Jio too) handle cuts in the fiber cables with FTTH ?

Is it easy to fix? Or if there is a cut somewhere (I know most of it is underground) near the customer installation location, will they have to wait for days/weeks to get it fixed?

rahul141

Reliance can only make the names, spend money, make us the poor indians fools.

Just dont expect things for free.
We Indians dont pay right and always choose the least possible plan from a ISP and then expect it to offer 1Gbps..
Its very wrong.

So basically reliance will use out sentiments, make some hoax, release some sh***ty products with fancy names, and then go away with the polluted market share and then you are back to your old ISP again.

So, dont fall into the trap.

SiVell

I just went to my local digital store,They are now offering Ftth.It's unlimited for three months and speeds upto 1Gbps.However he says they speeds won't cross 250 in my place.For installation he asked Rs.2500.

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
How do fiber providers in general (and how will Jio too) handle cuts in the fiber cables with FTTH ?

Is it easy to fix? Or if there is a cut somewhere (I know most of it is underground) near the customer installation location, will they have to wait for days/weeks to get it fixed?
Nah. it takes around 4~5 hours to get fixed (as far as ACT is concerned) And I don't think its fiber wires are laid underground?

Status
Not open for further replies.