Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer

If only this remains truly Unlimited ,I would happily kick my BSNL away

Wow hope this "preview offer" starts ASAP 😀 Right now I called one of the Reliance Digital store manager (KPCT in Fatima Nagar, Pune) and he was not aware of this. Got his number from RD toll free number on their website.

Seems much better/cheaper than going for LYF devices for the trial offer.

Tried calling the toll free number which is printed on the image - (got the same number from RD toll free support guy) - they say currently only available for employees - this will only be available after commercial launch! I said the advertisement claims 90 days free trial is available NOW to which the guy said he also was not aware.

Will try asking again after a few days.

Yea the store people aren't well informed..it's like only one store which might be like the most popular one gets all the information firsthand and then they forward it to everyone else... :/

Guys called the store guys at Bangalore. He confirmed about the device. But he is saying Rs 4000 for it, if we can generate a barcode after buying HP laptop it will be Rs 2500. Will visit store tomorrow to enquire about it

Store guy must be scamming you 😛

found this on a fb group
ixNnjtt.jpg
Any other HP user got such message?

Guys called the store guys at Bangalore. He confirmed about the device. But he is saying Rs 4000 for it, if we can generate a barcode after buying HP laptop it will be Rs 2500. Will visit store tomorrow to enquire about it

Yeah... Which store was it. Please PM