• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 7,168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you Email the ID he sent you?
PM me if you haven't got the ID.

Hi he pmed the ID to me .. i havent emailed yet cause i wasent well yesterday and in the night my net was not working again ..

If I do drop reliance which is a better isp you telecomm or mtnl triband ??

1st of all I would suggest you not to drop Reliance till you teach them a better lession how to deal with customers. Once your Issue is resolved, then close the connection very next moment to teach them 2nd lession of customer engagement . MTNL Triband is undoubtable in Mumbai. Other option is Airtel if you have cabling in your Area. 🙂

1st of all I would suggest you not to drop Reliance till you teach them a better lession how to deal with customers. Once your Issue is resolved, then close the connection very next moment to teach them 2nd lession of customer engagement .

MTNL Triband is undoubtable in Mumbai. Other option is Airtel if you have cabling in your Area. 🙂

My dads also telling me not to drop reliance and to keep writing letters / emails to them so our case builds up . its so sad that no one from reliance has gotten back to me asking me hows the net working .. i wonder why was it shut again yesterday night when i accessed it .. no idea wether it worked through the day or no .. right now its working fine ..

Sorry for being dumb , but when u say " MTNL is undoubatble in mumbai " . do u mean to say its good or bad ??

Its Undoubtly good bro. Sry I mentioned incomplete words 😉

Thanks man 🙂

Thanks man 🙂

Whats the update Mate? Did you send the email?

Whats the update Mate? Did you send the email?

Sent email nothing till now .. Also Packet loss problem started again since 11am today lo lo lo .. dont know what to do now .. again head banging

Check out ur Inbox and send mail to the ID mentioned there. and Enjoy !!!:smiley-cool06:

Internet was not working full day today till 5.30pm was getting 169 ip . no call nothing from reliance . sent emails , called nodal office everything still nothing .. suddenly net started working at 5.30pm but I have asked for termination of service from reliance and have appointed you telecom ( you broadband ) . They will come for installation tomorrow ..But I am not going to spare reliance easily for this .. Now will send them a letter via speedpost with all details and dont know how much of that bill ill be settling since ive hardly used the net since past 1 month ..

I have now officially shifted to you broadband from today , pretty sad after 5 years to leave reliance and the way they have behaved ...Yesterday retention team called me at 6PM ( how quick they were for this , and when i was thrown like a ping pong door to door no one bothered to solve my issue ). I did not talk to them as I was busy, and anyways will make them also dance around now ...I will write official letter to them and send it on 16th august stating what all happened with me so they dont push the blame on me and ask me to pay un necessary dues ..I wanted one advice from you guys ( as mentioned earlier Sameer made me change my lancard un necessarily ) Should I fight with reliance for this and make them adjust against the bill or should i just pay them whats due and finish the matter ??

Just make the payment due & finish the matter. Thats what I will say

not fight but you should mention that in the mail. and tell them that waive the amount because it was the fault of Reliance and also them that if they sort out this matter, then may be you could think to come back later on, but if they are not gonna waive the amount, then they will loose another 5-6 customers to threaten them.

Thanks piyush and Indian Mascot .. I will mention it to them that their engineer wrongly made me change the lancard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.