Formula-1 News and Updates

well you are not a brand that could suffer. 😀

but you can probably sue for allowing impersonation.

the new updated IT law i think has some provisions for safety from these kind of problems.

----------

as a web service provider, i cannot be held accountable as long as i provide support to prevent these kind of impersonations. i guess that's what the local law is in india.

----------

i guess the laws are different in brazil.

well you are not a brand that could suffer. 😀

Err, Rubens Barrichello brand? :O

umm of course he is a brand. he is a well known Formula-1 driver who is probably equivalent to Sachin Tendulkar in Brazil!

yes, he must be big brand in brazil, i think he owns his own plane too which he offered to button when he(button) won championshop there.had barrichello won last 2 races, he wud have become god there. 😀 and google may have to pay even more 😀

oh come on. he is THE most experience formula-1 driver ever. and he has won a decent number of races. just because he failed to win a championship does not mean he is going to be any less popular than senna in brazil!

----------

at least for the current generation who could not see senna on the race track 🙂

yes i agree. what i mean is, had he won 2 more races, he wud turned in to god, just like u can say maradona in argentina.

ha, whatever he did, argentina eventually won because of him. he ruled in semis and final.

Even if he tries to succeed our team will not win or allow him to win.........Eg: Ind vs Aus 5th ODI..........

----------

heh you mean to say that maradona is popular just because of hand of god goal!

Thats one of the best goal i have ever seen in football..........

Button doesn't deserve to be champion - Tamara Ecclestone

The daughter of the Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, Tamara, has recently commented that fellow Brit Jenson Button doesn't deserve to be the 2009 Drivers Champion, since according to her he only won at the start of the season when his team had such a great advantage. And also that the sole reason for Button's success is was his BGP001.

Button doesn't deserve to be champion - Tamara Ecclestone - F1technical.net

ah ha ha ha. i guess kimi was not a deserving champion.

----------

its hard for me to believe her.

Atleast kimi was winning the race through out the season not just winning...........yes i accept if McLAren were Smart either 1 of their driver could have won the WC in 2007.......Whats your take on Ferrari's next year performance will they able to produce a better car than McLaren, RedBull and Brawn........Just a query will FErrari and McLAren use KERS next year.......