Rubens Barrichello on Orkut: Google Fined!

Sushubh

Administrator
well you are not a brand that could suffer. :D

but you can probably sue for allowing impersonation.

the new updated IT law i think has some provisions for safety from these kind of problems.

----------

as a web service provider, i cannot be held accountable as long as i provide support to prevent these kind of impersonations. i guess that's what the local law is in india.

----------

i guess the laws are different in brazil.

Sushubh

Administrator
umm of course he is a brand. he is a well known Formula-1 driver who is probably equivalent to Sachin Tendulkar in Brazil!

amish

Star gazer
yes, he must be big brand in brazil, i think he owns his own plane too which he offered to button when he(button) won championshop there.had barrichello won last 2 races, he wud have become god there. :D and google may have to pay even more :D

Sushubh

Administrator
oh come on. he is THE most experience formula-1 driver ever. and he has won a decent number of races. just because he failed to win a championship does not mean he is going to be any less popular than senna in brazil!

----------

at least for the current generation who could not see senna on the race track :)

amish

Star gazer
yes i agree. what i mean is, had he won 2 more races, he wud turned in to god, just like u can say maradona in argentina.

amish

Star gazer
ha, whatever he did, argentina eventually won because of him. he ruled in semis and final.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Sports 10