Rubens Barrichello could win Formula-1 Championship this year

Sushubh

Administrator
:D Just a conspiracy theory. Jenson Button is not a popular guy on the grid. His lack of performance in the recent races mean no one thinks he is a worthy champion. Rubens Barrichello is generally liked more on the circuit. Button is not confirmed to drive for Brawn GP next year. He is asking for more money, Brawn is not ready to give him more. He might move to a rival team next year. That means Brawn GP would probably lose the Number 1 car. So, they could be working on giving Barrichello the better car to enable him to win the championship.

W

warthog

button is overrated.I cannot wait 2 weeks to see the brazilian gp.OOO soo long.I hope rubino wins but the ods are against vettal and rubino.If only jenson makes mistake then we might see a cliffhanger at abu dhabi otherwise button might win the WC in brazil.

ajuravi007

Regulars
Any thing is still possible. My theory - 2006 aus gp won by alonso and the drivers title is won by him. 2007 aus gp won by kimi and the 2007 wt was won by kimi. 2008 aus gp won by hamilton and the wt for 2008 was won by hamilton and now 2009 aus gp is won by button and i think he button proves my theory.

amish

Star gazer
Button has comfortable margin with 2 races left. Rubens and Vettel almost needs to win both the races and Button shud atleast go below 5 in both races.So overall its almost Button.

ajuravi007

Regulars
What will happen if vettel wins the championship

amish

Star gazer
Nothing is impossible dude. Some times luck matters a lot

i was replying to ur question,that what will happen if vettel wins :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Sports 26