Rs.999/- for unlimited 3g, no speed or data cap

• Thread starter Thread starter xtc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,001
Unlimited on wireless is madness.

well they have been delivering true unlimited on wired connections. i do not see why it is not possible on wireless. sure congestion is going to be a key factor but reliance has the international bandwidth to make it happen.

International bandwidth isn't the issue. Resolving bottlenecks at local tower/BTS level will be an issue. How much capacity per cdma bts will they add?

I am wondering about the timing. I have always believed that the two bros have been coordinating their launches to benefit each other. Here it seems that Anil is preparing to take on Mukesh's Jio venture.

Tbh, this is more like a more noise than substance announcement.

Rcom's current CDMA network is in no position to take on RJIO's lte network.

This announcement seems more aimed at TATA/MTS than anyone else, imo.

but what would i personally prefer? unlimited GBs at Rs. 999 or Jio at Rs. 15+ per GB? 😀

Unlimited GBs for 999 will be effective only if accompanied by solid network performance!

Even 40GB with fup for 999 is a pretty good deal, considering what most wired players offer.

And to add to that reliance CDMA already has unlimited voice/text/data with no fup prepaid plans for 949/2799/4999 for 1/3/6 months!

This price offer is in reply to Airtel offering 4g at 3g prices yesterday.
Others have to rethink and lower their prices or loose customers .

so without network congestion they are not even touching half of what the technology support? cool shit bro.