Rs 60 Recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,309
yes similar to hutch two 2 talk

I believe there is... but dunno if its just a top-up recharge or a full recharge with validity. If its with validity then they wont give u more than 5 days on it.n btw.... whats two 2 talk ?

its available for hutch prepaid users.50 bucks. works for a month. 1500 sms free on local mobiles. and half rates on calls on mobiles. totally worth it if you actually use your mobile for making calls and sending a lot of local sms.

ahhhhhhhh..... moment of zen! Now I know where that extra Rs. 50 is coming from 🙂I don't think it says anywhere that Two-to-talk includes Rs. 50 talktime! I just thought it was either some sort of glitch, or there was some benevolent soul who was Rs. 50 worth of nice to me every month.This just made Two-to-talk that much sweeter!!!

I just thought it was either some sort of glitch, or there was some benevolent soul who was Rs. 50 worth of nice to me every month.[/b]

U must've gotten that connection recently under sime scheme where they give u 50 bucks worth of talktime every month for the first 6 months or somethin. Or maybe ur using the 550 coupon to recharge every month. Not really sure.

Rs 60 recharge (30 days validity for tariff only)Talk time=Rs 0Call Rate=local 1/min std 1.32/min to gsm mobiles Sms free= local 1500 for 30 daysYou need to be in validity to enjoy this tariff.Available in Delhi only with all pvt gsm operators.Delhites enjoy

In TAMILNADU and CHENNAI AIRTEL circle, for Rs.60 (booster pack) you get 750 local sms free per day which is valid for 30 days including the date of recharge.