Rs 100 Late Fees on Rs 99 Mobile Bill !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Today I gt my Bill of a Reliance Number with a surprise. Because their " My Services " was down on due date, I was unable to make payment and I had been charged Rs 100 Late Fee Charge on a Unused Rs 99 Monthly Rental Plan :Smoking:

Good Going Reliance :thumbup1: Keep it up !!

People use Reliance GSM ?surprise!!

Yawn Stop complaining100 late fee is standard irrespective of bill amount Also u could have paid in a variety of ways 🙂

Why should I pay the bill in other ways ?? Was I responsible for their website glitch ?? And Rs 50 was standard. I guess they had increased it. I am not complaining . I am time passing 😛

I had paid late bill several times for my reliance BB and never charged late fee until recently Rs.100. From that onwards i pay within the due date:rugby:

Even I got charged late fee 1st time on this 3 year Bill. Looks like loyalty means nothing to this company.

My numbers are premium. Although this one is not but prepaid have many hidden rules and don't wanna loose numbers bcoz of those hidden rules and policies. Also when you have 4-5 numbers, its better to keep them postpaid (for frequent memory loss people like me) .

Status
Not open for further replies.