Rs. 1.6 crore robbed from Bangalore ATM

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4,576
Maybe you can try & visit, who knows you might end up meeting ACP Pradyuman, Daya, Abhijit & Fredricks..ACP - "Van se 5 crore rupiye chori huye, is ka matlab samjhe Daya..........."

Maybe you can try & visit, who knows you might end up meeting ACP Pradyuman, Daya, Abhijit & Fredricks..

ACP - "Van se 5 crore rupiye chori huye, is ka matlab samjhe Daya..........."
Its Delhi ..too far for me.

DCP: "Iska matlab hai ki goondon ne 5 crore chro kiya!"

Second heist in Delhi, ATM cash van driver flees with Rs 51 lakh - India - Delhi - ibnlive

In a second case of heist in New Delhi on Saturday, the driver of a van carrying cash for ATMs escaped with the vehicle and money worth Rs 51 lakh. The incident comes just a day after an ATM van carrying Rs 5 crore was looted by robbers in broad daylight in national capital's Defence Colony.

Saturday's incident took place at Mahindra Park in north-west Delhi. The van was carrying Rs 71 lakh and had three men inside - two custodians and one driver.
The van first stopped to deposit Rs 20 lakh at an ATM in north Delhi. It was when the van was passing Kirorimal College of North Campus that the driver offered the other two men in the vehicle to eat something, which was reportedly laced with drugs

lol... more likely they have divided & hidden away the loot as some of the gang members are still to be caught.

5 crores from bank (ICICI) .. surely enough for top level people to be put under pressure to recover quickly.

lol... more likely they have divided & hidden away the loot as some of the gang members are still to be caught.

or commission given to hide the actual culprits?? Who knows ??

Well... I would not like to comment on that part... But here its stolen from ICICI which is a top firm , i.e. a firm with big connections in India.. So, I am likely to opt to think its former..

this was nothing. i liked how some people robbed one of the toll plazas in gurgaon. this is like robbing a bunch of robbers!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXYpInNCQY&feature=player_embedded

even though i do not travel to delhi a lot and have not wasted weeks of my life waiting in line at the toll plaza, i do hate them a lot. government sponsored extortion is what they are doing.

Well, I am not sure how it is. But in Chennai, in certain part of the city (outskirts), the task of laying proper highway has been outsourced & the model I am reading is that construct some, collect toll for profit & use that money to construct roads further - there is a specific name for that model.Offtopic: Have you reduced the gap between two posts appearing as separate to a lesser number from 10 minutes?

ppp? public private partnership? 😀i would understand if the toll is collected by NHAI and is used to further improve the road network in the country. but in our case, they gave the contract to a private builder who has the local politicians in his pocket. as per the documents i have read online. they spent around 1000 crores on building the expressway. and have made more than 6000 crores in the last 6 years. this is not the kind of model toll tax was supposed to have. they were supposed to charge toll till the time the costing of the expressway was recovered. and maybe some extra in the name of maintenance. this company would probably continue to collect tax for the next 2 decades or so.