Routers, Modems & Data Cards with proper GST Invoice

Sai

ISP
Tata
Recently I mentioned about a relative who handles operations of a large ISP in Karnataka area in one of the threads here in IBF. His team is also into Wholesale retailing of various networking equipments and other electronic products from sometime.

I have been procuring variety of stuff from him at rates cheaper than most of marketplaces. Upon my request he has agreed to extend same courtesy to my friends who are regular members of IBF. One of his guys will be joining IBF soon & will be monitoring this section.

Regular folks can post their requirements and they will get back with best possible quote. They will also throw in special deals for IBF members from time to time.

They will be starting with stuff made by DIGISOL Systems Ltd and will be expanding to other brands like Asus, D-Link, Netgear etc in coming weeks.

Main Points:
  • Better pricing than most marketplaces.Better quality of service than most marketplaces.
  • 100% Genuine products sold by Digisol Authorised Channel Partners with valid GST invoice.
  • Comes with manufacturer warranty.
  • Payments via Internet Banking, UPI, Debit Card. Credit Card, NEFT/RTGS, Paytm, Freecharge, Jio Money, Mobiqwik, Ola Money etc.
  • Freedom to select the speed of delivery (Surface/Air) and carrier (Either private carriers like FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, DTDC, GATI or India Post).

Regards
Sai

Last edited:
Ubiquiti hardware would be great if it could be added to their offerings eventually 😀

@Sai - Thanks for the intro. We look forward for a fruitful journey with IBF members. @Sushubh - We have used Ubiquiti products in few commercial installations. If there is any specific requirement, feel free to let us know.

Gb3hlBT.png

Name of Product:
Digisol DG-HR1070MSE (H/W Ver. A1) 4G MiFi Portable Broadband Router.
Key Features:
  1. Create 4G/3G/2G Wi-Fi hotspot and share internet with upto 10 devices.
  2. Support 4G LTE Download speed up to 150Mbps.
  3. Supports LTE Band B3/B38/B40, UMTS:2100MHz, GSM:900/1800MHz.
  4. Connect securely using the WPS Push Button.
  5. Power Saving Mode.
  6. Li-polymer 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
  7. Unlocked device works with any 4G/3G/2G network.
Product Link : 4G/3G Adapters & Routers (RANGER Series)-shortcord |
Price: Rs.4700 incl GST. (MRP. Rs.5999). Valid GST invoice will be provided.
Warranty: Lifetime
Shipping: Within 3 days of payment confirmation. Actual shipping charges extra. Varies between Rs.50-Rs.125 depending on location, speed and carrier you select.(Bluedart/Delhivery/FedEx/DTDC/GATI/IndiaPost).
Payment: We will send payment link via Email/SMS. We accept UPI, Net Banking, DebitCard, CreditCard, NEFT/RTGS, JioMoney,Mobiqwik,Freecharge and Ola Money Wallets.

If there is any specific requirement, feel free to let us know.
I have been looking for a good load balancer to replace the shitty TP-Link I bought which does not seem to perform well 🙁 Any recommendations?

I primarily use the load balancer for failover.

@Sushubh - Digisol has offerings called DG-LB1054UV and DG-LB1054. DG-LB1054UV also supports 3G/4G sticks over USB. You can get more details at Source
and Source
.Should be good enough for normal requirements. If there are advanced requirements you can try Ubiquiti, Cisco & Microtik offerings.

Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X best price - INR.14000 including 18% GST. Actual shipping charges extra. Sourced directly from the authorised master distributor for Ubiquiti products in India. So warranty and all should not be an issue. Ubiquiti is quite strict about not honouring warranty for products sourced from unofficial routes.

@Nishant - Thank you for pointing out the eBay/Amazon Global pricing. Let me clarify your doubts. Load balancing routers are low volume, slow moving extremely niche products. The master distributor for India (Redington) has to import the item in large volumes and store them in their warehouses located across India for months. They also have to take care of warranty/repairs/damages. In addition bulk import has lots of never ending compliance to take care. All these things add up to the costs significantly.

If you import from USA on Amazon/eBay, you are on your own in case of warranty/repairs/damages. And these international resellers you are talking about are probably (?) taking advantage of loopholes in rules & compliance about duties on e-commerce retail exports/imports in India (Google about this. Interesting topic!) . Hence the huge price difference. If you are ready to take the risk on after sales service, please go ahead and get EdgeRouter from eBay/Amazon. If you are not ready to take risk on after sales service, feel free to ping us. We will be happy to help you get Edge Router with warranty.

Last edited:
Need this 4g mifi device , does it support jio data ? pls message me where i can pick up in bangalore if possible

Gb3hlBT.png

Name of Product:
Digisol DG-HR1070MSE (H/W Ver. A1) 4G MiFi Portable Broadband Router.
Key Features:
  1. Create 4G/3G/2G Wi-Fi hotspot and share internet with upto 10 devices.
  2. Support 4G LTE Download speed up to 150Mbps.
  3. Supports LTE Band B3/B38/B40, UMTS:2100MHz, GSM:900/1800MHz.
  4. Connect securely using the WPS Push Button.
  5. Power Saving Mode.
  6. Li-polymer 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
  7. Unlocked device works with any 4G/3G/2G network.
Product Link : 4G/3G Adapters & Routers (RANGER Series)-shortcord |
Price: Rs.4700 incl GST. (MRP. Rs.5999). Valid GST invoice will be provided.
Warranty: Lifetime
Shipping: Within 3 days of payment confirmation. Actual shipping charges extra. Varies between Rs.50-Rs.125 depending on location, speed and carrier you select.(Bluedart/Delhivery/FedEx/DTDC/GATI/IndiaPost).
Payment: We will send payment link via Email/SMS. We accept UPI, Net Banking, DebitCard, CreditCard, NEFT/RTGS, JioMoney,Mobiqwik,Freecharge and Ola Money Wallets.

Dear @neeleshbharath - Thanks for showing interest. Yes, It supports all 4G/3G/2G networks in India including Jio. You can use any unlocked SIM card in this device. Will arrange for pickup/door delivery in Bangalore. I will send further details to you over personal message.

Last edited:
Sorry Nishantji. We can not do anything. Its beyond our control. Will try to forward your response on pricing to the national distributor. Thank you.