Routers, Modems & Data Cards with proper GST Invoice

Sai

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
Recently I mentioned about a relative who handles operations of a large ISP in Karnataka area in one of the threads here in IBF. His team is also into Wholesale retailing of various networking equipments and other electronic products from sometime.

I have been procuring variety of stuff from him at rates cheaper than most of marketplaces. Upon my request he has agreed to extend same courtesy to my friends who are regular members of IBF. One of his guys will be joining IBF soon & will be monitoring this section.

Regular folks can post their requirements and they will get back with best possible quote. They will also throw in special deals for IBF members from time to time.

They will be starting with stuff made by DIGISOL Systems Ltd and will be expanding to other brands like Asus, D-link, Netgear etc in coming weeks.

Main Points:
  • Better pricing than most marketplaces.Better quality of service than most marketplaces.
  • 100% Genuine products sold by Digisol Authorised Channel Partners with valid GST invoice.
  • Comes with manufacturer warranty.
  • Payments via Internet Banking, UPI, Debit Card. Credit Card, NEFT/RTGS, Paytm, Freecharge, Jio Money, Mobiqwik, Ola Money etc.
  • Freedom to select the speed of delivery (Surface/Air) and carrier (Either private carriers like FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, DTDC, GATI or India Post).

Regards
Sai

Last edited:

AFTPL

Aug 11, 2017
Mangalore
@Sai - Thanks for the intro. We look forward for a fruitful journey with IBF members. @Sushubh - We have used Ubiquiti products in few commercial installations. If there is any specific requirement, feel free to let us know.

AFTPL

Aug 11, 2017
Mangalore

Name of Product:
DIGISOL DG-HR1070MSE (H/W Ver. A1) 4G MiFi Portable Broadband Router.
Key Features:
  1. Create 4G/3G/2G Wi-Fi hotspot and share internet with upto 10 devices.
  2. Support 4G LTE Download speed up to 150Mbps.
  3. Supports LTE Band B3/B38/B40, UMTS:2100MHz, GSM:900/1800MHz.
  4. Connect securely using the WPS Push Button.
  5. Power Saving Mode.
  6. Li-polymer 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
  7. Unlocked device works with any 4G/3G/2G network.
Product Link : 4G/3G Adapters & Routers (RANGER Series)-shortcord |
Price: Rs.4700 incl GST. (MRP. Rs.5999). Valid GST invoice will be provided.
Warranty: Lifetime
Shipping: Within 3 days of payment confirmation. Actual shipping charges extra. Varies between Rs.50-Rs.125 depending on location, speed and carrier you select.(Bluedart/Delhivery/FedEx/DTDC/GATI/IndiaPost).
Payment: We will send payment link via Email/SMS. We accept UPI, Net Banking, DebitCard, CreditCard, NEFT/RTGS, JioMoney,Mobiqwik,Freecharge and Ola Money Wallets.

Reactions: Sai and Sushubh

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
If there is any specific requirement, feel free to let us know.
I have been looking for a good load balancer to replace the shitty TP-Link I bought which does not seem to perform well :( Any recommendations?

I primarily use the load balancer for failover.

AFTPL

Aug 11, 2017
Mangalore
@Sushubh - DIGISOL has offerings called DG-LB1054UV and DG-LB1054. DG-LB1054UV also supports 3G/4G sticks over USB. You can get more details at Source
and Source
.Should be good enough for normal requirements. If there are advanced requirements you can try Ubiquiti, Cisco & Microtik offerings.

Reactions: Nishant

AFTPL

Aug 11, 2017
Mangalore
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X best price - INR.14000 including 18% GST. Actual shipping charges extra. Sourced directly from the authorised master distributor for Ubiquiti products in India. So warranty and all should not be an issue. Ubiquiti is quite strict about not honouring warranty for products sourced from unofficial routes.