Router suddenly drops internet for few seconds and IP address changes.

Baby Clasher

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
Vi
Airtel
Jio
BSNL
Hello guys, I've been facing an issue... I mean it's obvious but for me it's a bit of a hastle and I want to know is there any to fix it? I usually restart my router once every week but the problem is every 2-3 days when the IP changes my router stops giving internet (obviously due to IP switching) but it's really annoying in between YouTube streaming, gaming & most annoyingly taking online meetings. Also it doesn't stop there. It gets a new IP after 20-30 seconds & it goes again for 20-30 seconds and get another IP & finally it works. Sometimes it switches 3-4 IP's in 2-3 Minutes & sometimes it stays on the first one. The problem is as i already told you very annoying. Also I have router mesh setup all around my house so due to this all those nodes take few more minutes to get internet. I am really annoyed by it & can someone tell me how can I fix it? Will static IP fix it? Do other operators like Airtel, Tata etc. Users face the same issue of no internet while IP is changing?

Try with changing the router that performs PPPoE

I have similar issues, once i restart the ONU I get 200/200Mbps as per plan but after 30min or so, the download/upload speed drops to 100Mbps/150Mps!! Is this issue with ONU? I tried debugging and called tech support when I'm talking to them its 200/200!! I think these guys are changing remotely or increase bandwidth!! I was good with ACT, now thinking to go back if this is not resolved. Its just 3days now switching. Cable operator is not understanding how to fix.

Put a request for router change and give any reason which they can't verify like automatically loses wifi signal randomly throughout the day several times. They'll replace it and the problem will go away forever...