Router keeps disconnecting all devices and won't connect again

• Thread starter Thread starter SamSepiol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,278
ISP
BSNL FTTH
I got a new BSNL FTTH connection today.
Router keeps disconnecting all devices and won't connect again until I turn the router off and on again. This happens every 5 to 10 minutes. I am really annoyed at this point as it happens randomly every 5 to 10 minutes. Please help.

Router: DBC
Model: HGX-323RGW-BC

change the power source. I use DBC onu for local isp , same problem happened few weeks ago. Hope it works.

Router keeps disconnecting all devices and won't connect again until I turn the router off and on again. This happens every 5 to 10 minutes. I am really annoyed at this point as it happens randomly every 5 to 10 minutes. Please help.

UPDATE TO LATEST FIRMWARE

@SamSepiol , Try if the above mentioned two steps.

Also, how many devices do you have? Earlier, my ont would sometimes refuse to allocate ip's to newly powered on devices. Probably because it was an el-cheapo device. It was solved by using a seperate router and shifting dhcp to it.

same problem with me please help ASAP