• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,798
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
Hi,
Is unlocked ZTE AC2766 compatible with TP-Link TL-MR3220 ? I read through forum & other places but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Also, for 825 unlimited plan recharge do I have to select 'topup' or 'special' recharge on Paytm/freecharge ?

Thanks

1. I have the same model i.e., ZTE AC2766.
Yesterday I bought TP-Link TL-MR3420 (little upgraded) model and it worked flawlessly but only after firmware upgrade.
Now posting this while connected to the router itself 😀

2. Select Special Recharge

Thanks for your reply.

Did you upgraded firmware from the TP-Link site or you contacted their customer service ?
Is there any big difference in speed when modem is connected to your computer directly & when it is connected through router.

Can anyone please upload driver for ZTE AC2766. I tried to update the driver & computer is not recognizing the modem.

I have a bsnl evdo zte ac2766 cdma unlocked. and want to purchase a 3g router for it. Can anyone please suggest me which router should i buy

As suggested by Suraj kiran Rathod I purchased TP-Link TL-MR3420 router (300 Mbps) & it is working fine till now. It worked straight on -without any firmware updates. You can also check TP-LINK TL-MR3220 which is 150 Mbps.

Okay thanks for the information. If you are using it and if it is working fine then i will go ahead with the TP-Link TL MR 3420. And can you please suggest me how to check my evdo is unlocked or not

Before getting the router get a bsnl evdo connection & check for signals. If your modem detects BSNL signal then it is unlocked.

Hi,
Is unlocked ZTE AC2766 compatible with TP-Link TL-MR3220 ? I read through forum & other places but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Also, for 825 unlimited plan recharge do I have to select 'topup' or 'special' recharge on Paytm/freecharge ?

Thanks
TP-LINK TL-MR3o20 working fine with the modem i am using since november 2014 no issues ordered from Amazon.in and for bsnl evdo 825 you have to select special recharge in freecharge do with this website it is faster than paytm. Zte modem should be unlocked i have also same modem purchased through ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.