Rosberg denied visa for Indian GP!

Lack of planning and communication between the diff stakeholders, repeat of commonwealth follies

Now arm-twisting of government started.First tax exemption obtained. Now they want faster processing of visa which means govt. will now sacrifice certain formalities. (e.g. verifying records of person entering India)

I don't think the Govt will sacrifice any procedures. It's not easy to get a visa to travel to India. You may laugh it off, but that is true, since last 3-4 years. The consulate officials grill you well before deciding to approve the visa. They will still do all verification, but for the drivers and the team members, they may fast track the process.

Obviously i dont want a unverified person entering my country. Its just that this should have been done a long time ago. And atleast they can put them on priority.

Is it first time in recent years that international event is happening in India? No, right?Then why didnt they start the process earlier? First they clear the track so late and now they want government to given them priority.

The track was cleared one month later than scheduled. Thats not so late. Plus they didnt ask for any till now. Nobody knows when they actually applied.

Yep it will be sorted out ON TIME because as usual rich people are involved.