RoohAfza

ishaan said:
case banega ya nahi court will decide that , but they have a right to go to court in this country ,they excersized that right , and the dude here doesnt understand that , its not the brand owners problem , that how many cases are pending in the indian courts , is it?
Yeah going to court for such a small thing is an intelligent thing? There are ways to handle things. Going to court and getting a restraining order against a film is lame.

I doubt if the film-makers will give them a second glance, had they approached them without going to court?

Navjot Singh said:
Yeah going to court for such a small thing is an intelligent thing? There are ways to handle things. Going to court and getting a restraining order against a film is lame.
ok tell me please what are other ways? the new generation of producers and directors are a*****es , even in all fields,m all new generation is a*****e , so careless so insensitive ,so self centered so cunning, so disrespecting and so selfish ,
even a guy like veteran manoj kumar couldnt get scenes deleted from om shanti om , even after tons of talks with sharukh kahn and farah khan and they even promised in front of whole freaking media, and they clearly lied,didnt do a shit,infact used that thing to get cheap publicty ,yeah that was cheap publicity rather than a genuine promise, the so called loving and caring for old actors like manoj kumar , dude , i must stop with arguments here , you are getting on my nerve with your lame arguments

Did you file a case against Aamir khan because used your name for a dyslexic boy in Taare Zameen Par?
ALSO STOP SHOUTING. I am not in a mood to argue. Its fine. You think there is a place for such stupid cases in India and I don't. Peace out.
P.S. On a related note, I think I should file cases against all those who call me Sidhu. So many people make fun of my name. 🙁

ishaan can be many , roohafza is only one , ishaan is not a brand name , roohafza is , you always come up with lame points , peace out

Yeah am coming with points which you can easily understand. The point was that both cases would be extremely stupid. Also if you don't like a drink I think you can go and say it on National TV(though again the dialogue wasn't about that but chalo I am taking your case). This is a free country though some people do mistake it with Iraq or something like that.

Navjot Singh said:
P.S. On a related note, I think I should file cases against all those who call me Sidhu. So many people make fun of my name. 🙁
had your argument been at the level of sidhu's i would have loved it , i hardly seen him making a stupid arguments(only a few times) most of the times his arguments are so crisp that its astonishing , i am an admirer of his talking skills rather than his batting

complete zero tolerance in this country for sarcasm or jokes of any kind. sometimes is some religious folks, sometimes its a bloody corporate. and unfortunately ppl like ishaan are in the majority !!

On one side in this country there are such petty cases and politicians get offended by their cartoons and what not.
On the other side i saw in US, the official (??) shop of the white house in Washington DC selling Obama and Mitt Romney cartoon posters and dolls.

Navjot Singh said:
Yes they did but later settled out of court after signing up Malaika as their brand ambassador.
So, basically we will see Ranbir drinking Rooafza in a TV ad soon :sinister: