Rock Music

gsgs

[OP]
Regulars
Jun 30, 2006
hello friendswell.......this may sound a little dumb but I REALLY need help from all you buddies out there to suggest me the current favorites as far as rock bands go. Reason? well.......u' cn say I'm out of touch for quite sm time now (again reason for this was........ I left to the himalayas.........leaving the moh n' maya stuff of this duniya and of course my CDs........but I cudn't find d DAMN mokhsa so I'm back to d gud ol' hell hole but only to find myself all ignorant of the current favs :( )as for my "taste"........the regular normal ones (i mean d old ones)........bryan adams, bon jovi, deff leppards, metellica, GNR, INXS, creed.........n' d latest on my list is (or rather was) nickleback!any suggestions........n' if its not too much to ask.........I wud like u're recommendations along wid where to find them (c'mon pals........dnt tell me u'll ask me to buy CDs.........will you? :blink: )

LoneCrusader

Regular
Regulars
May 8, 2006
My current fav is Lacuna Coil [ Specially - Our Truth ] Within Temptation[ Mother Earth ] and many more...they keep on changin!

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
Hmm try Children of Bodem or In Flames. They are good heavy metal bands.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Rock music ?Ppl still listen to rock music !!!I mean once you heard the *REAL* stuff from the 60s & 70s, ignored the hair bands of the 80s that only pre-pubescent teenagers like.What is there really left ?Am I in danger of offending 80% of the readership here..dearie dearie.

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
Hair bands? I am guessing that they are bands with long hair. Well if so then you are sure offending me. And yes some of the rock bands from the 60's and 70's were real good. Take for example AC/DC, Led Zep etc.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
right, they are called hair bands cos thats all that was novel about them :p..u have left out many..do some reading up..lots more listening.....then see what u think of ur hair bands...

gsgs

[OP]
Regulars
Jun 30, 2006
QUOTE(blr_p @ Jul 21 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]56315[/snapback]
Rock music ?

Ppl still listen to rock music !!!
[/b]

..............n' DEWD u're point is??????

parth.paul

Regulars
Aug 15, 2006
I have a new Idea try hitting rocks on the mountains n you will get the latest Rock Music........... :lol:

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
Rock doesn't rock anymore these days.....i think the last good one to come out was Greendays Jesus of Suburbia..still i don't think there was a complete album after the greendays one to actually scale those heights.well the search goes on...

uthfull

Uthfull.org
Regulars
Mar 1, 2005
the old one's rock... the new ones don't pen down meaningful lyrics and their music is simply meaningless noise. There is absolutely no voice quality.Bon Jovi, Def Leppard... they still ROCK and will forever!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Brands 1
IBF Brands 0
IBF Brands 0
IBF Television 0
IBF Movies 1