roaming in vadodara

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,i have a docomo card of pune. i frequently come to vadodara, in some parts while coming to vadodara, it shows docomo network, for eg in surat. but when i reach here in vadaodara, it dosent. even the option of selecting the docomo network of gujarat, 405-30 or ND 30 or whatever that number exactly was, isnt coming on my handset. i have samsung wave 525. and i get charged hefty for picking up the phone as well as for making a call. i had gone to the docomo care here in vadodara on race course,LAST YEAR , they said, the issue will be resolved soon since they dont own the network here, and yet even after such long time, the issue hasnt been resolved, whats wrong in vadodara?

Hi,
We apologize for all of that & rest assure we have noted your feedback,please speak to our (24/7) live chat support team about it to fix this out asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat

hi,
i have a docomo card of pune. i frequently come to vadodara, in some parts while coming to vadodara, it shows docomo network, for eg in surat. but when i reach here in vadaodara, it dosent. even the option of selecting the docomo network of gujarat, 405-30 or ND 30 or whatever that number exactly was, isnt coming on my handset. i have samsung wave 525. and i get charged hefty for picking up the phone as well as for making a call. i had gone to the docomo care here in vadodara on race course,LAST YEAR , they said, the issue will be resolved soon since they dont own the network here, and yet even after such long time, the issue hasnt been resolved,
whats wrong in vadodara?

Status
Not open for further replies.