Risky But Not Gh

• Thread starter Thread starter Xvid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2,173

Xvid

I had experienced this before .Whenever you get login invalid in mtnl site the mb is not counted. Today i downloaded 272 mb rmvb file it was from around 10:40 to 1:30 may be don't know....Those fools are missing this record and my download is not counted.Mtnl cann't fly with me... They patched Siteuptime by making always available their homepage .Those guy are working in backend....Mtnl cann't live without backups.So there backup our Fun time lols....Now whole Community know it! hehe 😱PS: You don't like this post then this wasn't for you, No need to make Quotes and flame.

I saw the invalid login thing today.....but I wouldn't wanna risk it, even if this thing works.......There is a backroom for things like this you know..

It's already beta tested by me....It's the final version brought to you by meLast time i downloaded say 15 mb and this time 272 both are safe .You aren't breaking any rules.... Due to port binding you are using your username hence NO problem in that..it's there mistake to turn tracking server off for backup purpose.It's just for info you can alpha test it by 1 mb downloads [No big deal] and post here your review.I don't have access to backroom forum so i requested to keep it open to public.Soon Mtnl will patch this you know How?? Releasing unlimited plan is the answer.Come on dude you got to have faith in your Forum pal!!There is n't any backroom w.r.t mtnl side trust me on this else i would have been in Indian FBI cyber jail lols

well it was always the case..but to be sure..the username was changed..as an extra precautionary measure......since u never know when its up n counting again. so a lil risky proposition..use wisely..what if ur downloading a 1gb file and halfway the meters up n running..n ur caught unawares..problem then rite?

My Pc was on since 8:00 am at about 10:15 i was forced by my friend to download the file.Since i have a lot of free mb i started it may be at 10:40 don't remember the exact time.While downloading file i hardly cared as i was pretty sure the result.It worked.Aare muttster... Did you forgot Portbinding?? Coz of that you can not use random figures in username.Authorization server is now hardly down.I have a solution regarding meter...1. dowload in limit like fix 300 or depends...2.BE ready sure if mtnl tracks you got enough free MB3. If so concern you can login at intervals like evry 45 min and check.Anyway this leagcy would end by unlimited plans as i already mentioned.Untill then Adios and if you alpha test it don't forget to post your experience here.

Can you please tell in details how to ago about it?I have applied for unlimited 256k but there is till 2 week period left. Can you please explain a bit?Des it require bridge mode?

i guess its closed but still i wud pm u the link.lolz i din notice this thread has already been moved to the backroom

^^^Yeah I had reported this thread to Modz as GH should not be discussed in open, so it got moved to Backroom!!!

btw.. i can see the invalid login thing everyday in the morning.. every day i get the invalid login id when i try to login to register.mtnl.net.in ..so are you saying that you can download during that time.. without your mbs been counted .. also its somewhat not possible to know when the site will come back again.. 🙁so if they do... and they see your downloading.. wouldnt they count all your mbs??

hehee.. the site went down today morning... and guess what? i download a 100mb liveset.. it didnt get counted.. muahahahahahahaahahaha..but heres the deal. when the site came back online.. i lost my ip.. so had to dc and rc again..! hmm....