RIP Steve Jobs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 14,824
I m not an Apple fan, but i wudnt agree with this conspiracy theory. No person wud play games around someone's demise!

I mean Steve Jobs is a pretty peculiar person! and a businessman by heart! So i wouldn't be surprised if hes watching from heaven grinning while the iPhone 4S sales take off! 😀

----------

How about he asked to release the new iPhone before he dies as he knew his end was coming?
He would've wanted to see the reaction of people and stuff.

You can't coincide his death with sympathy, not at his last moments atleast.
Maybe he knows for sure iPhone 5 will be a big hit! Maybe it features a NFC chip and improved siri or what not :0

Maybe he knows for sure iPhone 5 will be a big hit! Maybe it features a NFC chip and improved siri or what not :0

I don't see iPhone 5 coming up soon.

We should rather look what iOS5 has to offer.

hopefully u will figure it out someday 🙂...
well in the given circumstances...you being an Apple fan and me posting a "conspiracy" theory on apple in the above few posts...you might actually be hating me 😛
well,fret not bro..its just a though i got suddenly! i admire steve 🙂 and having read his autobiography published before the launch of iPhone...i guess he was a different person 🙂

I mean Steve Jobs is a pretty peculiar person! and a businessman by heart! So i wouldn't be surprised if hes watching from heaven grinning while the iPhone 4S sales take off! 😀

----------

this dude makes some solid points.

I dont think anyone else other than this 'dude' thinks that Jobs invented the PC, GUI, Internet, mp3 players, or even touchscreen based smartphones. So not really sure what those solid points are here. If I write a post about Edison and claim that he didnt invent the universe, will I be making some 'solid points' too? Coz I'm pretty sure Edison didnt. This dude is just talking crap and has no idea why people admired Steve Jobs. So he pulls crap out of his rear and claims it was ALL WRONG so he is RIGHT!!!!

[video=vimeo;28391219]http-~~-//vimeo.com/28391219

----------

this video looks very real. and i wonder how long it would stay online.