RIP Steve Jobs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 14,823
Haha, too big and uneasy to read, but good way for a tribute.

Steve jobs was just a businessman. But unlike the other CEOs, he pushed for innovation, styling & quality. Of course his products were high priced, he invoked monopoly in his field but still u cant take out the fact that he revolutionize the electronic gadgets people use...

Thomas Edison is credited with a lot of innovations and inventions. That does not hide the fact that he was a Douche.

A marketing genius , a visionary in technology, a person who made tech beautiful and stylish . as others i do not own any Apple products now but you cannot deny that they perform and look awesome despite being jailed in their environments. R.I.P Steve Jobs.

Despite being someone who has disliked Apple, he has earned a lot of respect from my side. He's one of the guys who revolutionized technology. He was legend. His passion and spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple. You will be missed.

Rest In Peace, Steve Jobs.

i second that brother, couldn't agree more

Wish they had brain copiers by now 🙁

There was a film by Abbas-Mustan and starring Vivek Oberoi which had this brain mapping thing 😛 (Film: Prince)

Steve Jobs would have prbly died much before if he saw Vivek Oberoi trying to scan his brain.... Serious note:Brain scanner have already been there they have have been running experiments on them for past 30yrs now...

well guys..i got this doubt! First of all Apple released new iPhone version after 15 months i guess! i guess people at apple were working on Apple5 for the past 15 months but they couldnt complete the process yet! So Steve said wait till i die...then release an upgraded iphone 4 so that people may buy it out of sympathy and respect for me! So tim cook reveals apple 4s and then the next day people get to know that steve died!And its already revealed that people close to steve have known about his grave condition months before and have sent him flowers and paid him visit! So i got this doubt that iPhone 4S maybe one of the kind of brainstorm steve had in his last days! He quits as CEO..places Tim as head of apple...then upgrades iphone 4 and then let his death be announced the day after apple conference to jack up the iphone 4S sales!! thereby automatically bringing truck loads of money for apple and then release the "real" iPhone 5 next year and thus keep the company rollin! 😛 well he's a genius alrite ..and who agrees with me this may have happened.?

well guys..i got this doubt!

First of all Apple released new iPhone version after 15 months i guess!
i guess people at apple were working on Apple5 for the past 15 months but they couldnt complete the process yet! So Steve said wait till i die...then release an upgraded iphone 4 so that people may buy it out of sympathy and respect for me! So tim cook reveals apple 4s and then the next day people get to know that steve died!

And its already revealed that people close to steve have known about his grave condition months before and have sent him flowers and paid him visit!

So i got this doubt that iPhone 4S maybe one of the kind of brainstorm steve had in his last days! He quits as CEO..places Tim as head of apple...then upgrades iphone 4 and then let his death be announced the day after apple conference to jack up the iphone 4S sales!! thereby automatically bringing truck loads of money for apple and then release the "real" iPhone 5 next year and thus keep the company rollin! 😛
well he's a genius alrite ..and who agrees with me this may have happened.?

How about he asked to release the new iPhone before he dies as he knew his end was coming?
He would've wanted to see the reaction of people and stuff.

You can't coincide his death with sympathy, not at his last moments atleast.