RIL's Infotel Broadband renamed Reliance Jio Infocomm

dinesha2000

Regular
RIL's Infotel Broadband renamed Reliance Jio Infocomm

MUMBAI: Reliance Industries-owned Infotel Broadband Services has been renamed as Reliance Jio Infocomm.

"We would like to inform you that the name of our company has changed from 'Infotel Broadband Services Limited' to 'Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited'," the company said in a filing to the BSE.

"In this connection, we are enclosing the fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name of the company issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai," the filing added.

RIL's Infotel Broadband renamed Reliance Jio Infocomm - Times Of India

Sushubh

Administrator
and the confusion becomes more elaborate. reliance communications and reliance jio (!) infocomm.

ashish

Addicts
But this will be under a different Logo. People are smart enough to recognize 2 different cos

devx101

Senior
bad name...should have used a complete English name in my view. Would have sounded more modern,appeal would have been better.

jio & infocomm ....This reminds me of Kar lo duniya muthi me days, moonsoon hungama B.S. plans...and the kind of fraud tags associated with reliance till now.

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
Jio infocomm? sounds like an coffee brand This proves that money can't buy good names .. remember the Z tv for instance, they have a shitty logo now compared to their old one.

Sushubh

Administrator
reliance is not exactly known to do classy stuff. they are more like a lala company :)

m0h1t

reliance is not exactly known to do classy stuff. they are more like a lala company :)

Correct..and runs on "RAM BHAROSE"

Zaman2011

Regular
Naam jo bhi badal le Mukesh Baba par kam se kam jaldi se service ko start karo pan-India and make the plans affordable in order to compete directly with wired broadband. If the pricing and quality of service is right, traditional wired broadband can also be destroyed especially in circles where BSNL has complete monopoly with their sheety service due to lack of competition.

Toocool

Addicts
Correct..and runs on "RAM BHAROSE"

With the risk of being called pro reliance which is not the case , I would say ram bharose mein hi Maze mein chal raha hai :p

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
Naam jo bhi badal le Mukesh Baba par kam se kam jaldi se service ko start karo pan-India and make the plans affordable in order to compete directly with wired broadband. If the pricing and quality of service is right, traditional wired broadband can also be destroyed especially in circles where BSNL has complete monopoly with their sheety service due to lack of competition.
Wireless broadband cannot compete directly with wired broadband. Especially in a population rich country like India.
As more and more people access the wireless network ..quality will decrease.