RIL JIO Fiber Broadband -FTTH or JIO FIOS

• Thread starter Thread starter bsnlapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 42,390
deba007 said:
Reliance Communication cannot run normal ADSL broadband properly and they are thinking of FTTH .....a real bad joke I must say.........the ambani brothers should know their limitations by now..........they are already in a mess with their broadband connections........
ADSL is Anil's service, he inherited that business and FLAG when the brothers got "divorced". Anil has no clue, he is a true pappu in Rahul Gandhi way.
Reliance Jio is Mukesh bhai's service, unlike pappu he does have a clue. FTTH by nature is very intolerant of any faults in line. This is why they are burying optical cables enclosed in steel pipes in many locations. I do not see any issues as long as connection is terminated properly at user's premises.

To be fair, Reliance Mobile was doing good business till it was under Mukesh Ambani. Anil Ambani ruined it. He should stick to financing Hollywood movies because they just spend money, actual product is made overseas (not in China).

Hope that Reliance does the job of "last mile wiring" properly. Otherwise, if people in somewhat congested localities cannot get FTTH, the project will be a loss. Also FTTH should be affordable. By the way, has Reliance set any time frame for the rolling out of 4G and FTTH?

I hope this is not as bad as ril communications .. I can never forget my days with reliance broadband and their never ending request timed out ... Yes some people here are right that this is Mukesh Ambanis baby who is much better than his brother .. So lets hope for Indias sake that this is a winner even though im no fan of the ambanis ..