• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,381

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
if yes, then is it ok if I buy from my bank directly? any pros/cons of buying from bank rather than from shop?
Regards

experience said:
if yes, then is it ok if I buy from my bank directly? any pros/cons of buying from bank rather than from shop?
Regards
If I'm correct, gold bought from a bank cannot be resold.

Assuming you just want to trade, I guess banks are the way to go? You cannot trade gold purchased from shops? 😛
I do believe banks sell gold bars. Like real gold bars that can be purchased like you would in a shop.
Trading in commodities is sort of different where you buy stuff virtually?

Like I'll buy at the current rate now and sell after a year.
What are the pros/cons of buying from bank/shop?

Well. This is where you are probably going to miss toocool. I am not sure we have any traders left on the forum. 🙂

RBI does not allow banks to buy back the gold so you have to sell to jewelers and goldsmiths at the price they agree to....or con some relatives/friends to buy it. 😀

GENIE said:
RBI does not allow banks to buy back the gold so you have to sell to jewelers and goldsmiths at the price they agree to....or con some relatives/friends to buy it. 😀
Oh, so I guess they wont buy gold bars @ current (after 1 year) market price?
chromaniac said:
Well. This is where you are probably going to miss toocool. I am not sure we have any traders left on the forum. 🙂

I hate you for banning him :sarcastic:

well he has/had the option to come back with a new id. or just tell me to reactivate his account. it's not like i am offended or anything like that. i just want him to stop being annoying like i am some big brother.

experience said:
Oh, so I guess they wont buy gold bars @ current (after 1 year) market price?
RBI does not allow banks to buy back because the banks are not a trading company but I suppose if lot of people were buying gold from banks they could always trade under a different entity like they do for the stock market trading.