• Thread starter Thread starter delhiboy1000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 7,110

delhiboy1000

Regular
ISP
isp
Gettin 2Mbps the whole day-plz give me some HTTP links for downloading Games etc.. 🙄 Torrents r givin variable speeds..!!Thx a ton in advance!

which area are u from dude??

guys all i advice is that dont go for unwanted downloading just bcos u r getting 2 mbps........this will only lead to MTNL/BSNL babus rethinking their strategy....dont be greedy

dude download like mad till it lasts....... don't worry about us. You've been given an opportunity to use 2mbps for the first time in India.1. Pron2. music3. TV4. Movies

Perhaps you should first clarify your question. The topic of this thread seems to suggest that the point of your inquiry is "what" to download, yet the crux of your post is "where" to download. If it is the former, then it is a really pitiful question. If it is the latter, then please specify what you want to download, and I am sure people will reply.

ok me also sailing in the same boat... getting 2mbps unlimited.... what to download.???. any movie/game http links would b very helpful... 🙄 (not link-removed please!)

PRIVATE TRACKERSSSSSSSSS.Dont go for trash torrent sites like link-removed,link-removed,link-removed and all of em. Their good only when you cant find what your lookin for in private trqrs. Just google it, private trackers and hit search. It will be pretty hard for you to get in, but once your in, your in heaven, but also bear in mind that sharin is carin, and you gotta keep your ratio's at 1(meanin u gotta upload what u have downloaded, just let em run for a day o so....and there's a way to keep ur ratio at 1 aswell without uploadin, but that info u research it urself). id reccomend torrent damage. but i think their registraions are closed so i cant send invites either. I can gurandamntee you that it will download at your max BW. Regards,NeoeNEdit, Movies that are in my Q rite now :Apocalypto (DVDScr) (Mel gibson I-love-to-torture-all-hero's-in-my-movie 's direction)American History X Uncut (DVDRip)The Secret (DVDRip)

this mad rush about downloading is not going to last long (i believe)...as i'm also almost over it...don't really feel like downloading anyting until and unless really needed or really interesting...

I dont think so, i think unlimited meaning night time. I just hope these guys know what they are doing. Hopefully they wont exceed thier quota. Lol. 1 whole day if they download, or forget to wake up in the morning and turn off their torrent client; then gone case ~ ~ P.SOh my, i didnt see your message @ Sushubh,phew, luckly i didnt post direct links to torrents. O, ya, posting links to torrent sites initiates an auto ban aswell? Regards,NeoeN