Riding The 2mbps Wave-wat To Download?!

• Thread starter Thread starter delhiboy1000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 7,108
LOL @ Sushubh. Precisely my point. @ nish Sorry i cant send you the invite coz i dont know you and i dont trust you. No offence, if you dont seed, then ill be the 1 in hot soup. You wouldnt guess the things that i had to go throu to get the invite from that b**ch of a friend. More like a fiend. Lol, but she kept her promise. Next time dont openly publish your email on a forum, it gives u a bad rep.

you can "talk" about torrents but NOT illegal stuff such as cracking or links to illegal stuff. Just use good judgement and post reasonable things.

as far as judgement is concerned, the issue is with noobs usually...especially if they're new to the forum thing itself...

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9453/rrvs5.jpg

y did not anyone tell me abt pvt trackers before?? thx neoen for tellin me abt link-removed. still if u can .. gimme a torrent damage invite too.. i will giv u my invites back to u so u wont waste any invites. and i will seed -_-

@Bhargav Are you a member of torrent damage? Do you know any1 in torrentdamage? Yep, TD is crap, absolutely crap! There, we are more like 1 big family, leave the noobs out, about a handful of us. We go about requesting, MAC OSX for AMD processors and in like a day or so it would be there. And try downloading that elsewhere. And currently we are tryin to set up private servers for WoW and Counter Strike. However that being said, I agree that supert.org is there, its way above wat TD can offer par se torrents. But im happy at where i am, coz the speeds are good, and i know members there. Most of these sites they are all the same, just that the when and what differs. No point being the first person to snatch a torrent when im sitting at 29kbps and Q is always at 3 torrents waiting to be downloaded. Some are real crappy, but TD In my trustworthy opinion is not one of em.@coolbuddyYour a cool guy ! ! ! Thank you for understanding this selfish lil SOB =)@nishRefer to Bhargav's postin get on ipt , happy downloading its gonna be 2:00 soon, go go go lol ~ ~EDIT : GOD DAMN YOU NISH you had to show me that 201 kb/s u absolutely had to huh? GOD DAMN AIRTEL ! ! ! ! Im callin up BSNL tmw. LOL =) Look at that 700 MB to be completed in 1 hour Awww shucks. BTW isnt it too early to be downloadin stuff? Night unlimited starts at 2 am rite?Regards,NeoeN

Hurray! getting 206Kb/sec. Guys can you give me some list of good torrent sites for downloading great softwares. I have tried desitorrent but they only provide movies and not much of softwares. Please pm me

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 9 2007, 12:20 AM) [snapback]74062[/snapback]
are we talking underground stuff here now?[/b]
just a lil ... me thinks 😀

no Neoen i m not a 'current' member of torrent-damage... but used to be abt a yr back .. when i got banned due to inactivity.
if they r really setting up game servers ... hell even i want an invite now 😀
i referred to TD as crap in terms of speed n torrents available 🙂 didnt mean to offend any1 ...

and mac osx is quite a good os!! nice choice u got there (if u use it that is 😉)

reading nish_lal's comment below me EDIT:

TD as crap in terms of speed n torrents available with respect to supertorrents & link-removed 🙂 and i can guarantee that too!!

Torrent-damage .. crappy??? :huh: /.. i got in a few days bak and i loove it ( maybe cuz this is the first toireent site that i m using which uses a pvt tracker) . my bandwidthd is always used to the max.. site always has almost 20 times seeders compared to the number of leechers .. its very nice 😀 (and neon it was not as hard to get an invite as u made it sound.. but keeping a decent ratio is a big prob on that site .. there is no1 to upload to.. and everybody seems to b seeding.!!) 🙁

toireent[/b]
🙄 🙄
torrent*