Riding The 2mbps Wave-wat To Download?!

delhiboy1000

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 4, 2005
Gettin 2Mbps the whole day-plz give me some HTTP links for downloading Games etc.. :rolleyes: Torrents r givin variable speeds..!!Thx a ton in advance!

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
guys all i advice is that dont go for unwanted downloading just bcos u r getting 2 mbps........this will only lead to MTNL/BSNL babus rethinking their strategy....dont be greedy

chewinggumking

Chewer of Gum
Mar 24, 2006
dude download like mad till it lasts....... don't worry about us. You've been given an opportunity to use 2mbps for the first time in India.1. Pron2. music3. TV4. Movies

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
Perhaps you should first clarify your question. The topic of this thread seems to suggest that the point of your inquiry is "what" to download, yet the crux of your post is "where" to download. If it is the former, then it is a really pitiful question. If it is the latter, then please specify what you want to download, and I am sure people will reply.

Raptor_79

Regulars
Jun 2, 2006
My connection got upgraded yesterday, but couldn't use apple trailers and metacafe site yesterday.. whats wrong :rolleyes:

banda

~
Regulars
Nov 3, 2006
ok me also sailing in the same boat... getting 2mbps unlimited.... what to download.???. any movie/game http links would b very helpful... :rolleyes: (not -- link removed -- please!)