Ridiculous BSNL Hungama

• Thread starter Thread starter ursishrat1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,509

ursishrat1

ISP
BSNL
Hey pplYou might be knowing about new BSNL Hungama service...These BSNL ppl called me and told me about this new services about one and a half month back...free unlimited songs,videos blah,blah,blah...Just being nice to the guy,I told him i will check the details about BSNL-Hungama and subscribe if i like it...He said okay and asked me my e-mail address and mobile phone.Within a second he sent me an activation code on my e-mail address and an activation code on my cell.I knew about these dirty little tricks played by these telecomm companies.So i didn't even activate/subscribe for the service through my e-mail address or cell phone.Nothing happened for about a month.Today I received the bill for previous month with additional Rs.50(for hungama services) added to my fixed monthly bill.Coincidently,today itself, i received an e-mail stating that my subscription for BSNL-Hungama with id and password.I don't know when these ppl will learn to do things ethically....This is frustatingly ridiculous....now i will have to waste much time for unsubscribing from this services.So ppl please be careful abt BSNL offers....they can do anything,literally anythingThanx for reading.

Indeed... I also received a call from them about a month back.But before he could start his sales pitch I interrupted him and told him that i didnt want the games and stuff.He continued on asking why I dont want it as its for free and had some offer attached.I knew nothing is free when it comes to BSNL.So I told him I am not interested in gaming.Only then did he comply and cut off the phone.Its usually a miracle for the proper functioning of billing cycles of BSNL.We have to cross fingers and pray that the plan changed went smoothly and we wont be receiving a hefty bill.I just dont want any further drama on top of that.So I just declined that fellow that time only.

I too find it ridiculous that Hungama MOD usages charges are wrongly billed to me for the last two months, whereas I have never subscribed for any such facility. Nobody contacted me on this subject. I am not even aware what is Hungama and I have not used the facility at all.

I feel some one has played a mischief and the charges are wrongly billed to me. I want BSNL to verify this and send me the subscription details for my verification. For me, it is a serious issue because I understand that few service providers practice unscrupulous methods to dupe the customers.

I requested over phone to deactivate the Hungama MOD service and reverse the charges wrongly billed to me and relieve me from avoidable inconvenience and frustration. I am now waiting for a confirmation from their end.

These fuckers are still doing it. This was activated on my landline today. Luckily I saw the email on Dad's phone and logged in and deactivated the plan today itself otherwise I would have been charged ₹170 + ₹70 + ₹70 in the next bill.