Revolution 2020 to be turned into a movie. Beda Garak.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3,533
If i remember correctly the girl had the fone but the guy did not.

She got mobile after he started his college building project .

Bro i got my first mobile in 2007. When i was in 11th and I stay in delhi.

I gt my 1st mobile when I was in 1st yr in 2003. So we can assume that after completing school, one surely gets a mobile. And it seems to be contradicting part in the book. There are many more but i usually forget useless things very soon else would have stated here.

----------

but she has a mobile at the middle of the book :adoration:

Correct after that guy gt engaged in his college building project and the other half of book he kept bribing everyone to open his college. and one third of it was wasted with his useless love story (or rather his ' hawas ' for that gal). 😀

Since when did people starting taking Chetan Bhagat seriously as a writer? His writings work for their literary pundits be damned attitude, and are purely for entertainment purposes

Even if you consider it for entertainment, but that too he isn't doing properly 😀 He always says that his stories are fictions but always insert facts into into it. :angry:

Looks like i dont need to read the book now 🙄 hehehebtw i agree that writers mainly say 'its fiction and some real incidents included' :mad_2:

Bro, If you have been in mumbai i would given the book forever. I offered to few of my friends , but they denied accepting that book of bogus bhagat. People are so scared of it . 😀 :blink3:

well i have it from last month bt didnt get the time to read, i think its time to read some serious literature in future :Shave:

Chetan Bhagat is a smart a$$, first he writes the story, put in a book and then makes a movie of it!

----------

And for people who are planning to read, Dont waste your time. Its the same old shit from his previous books.. Love-Sex and Dhoka !

Chetan Bhagat is a smart a$$, first he writes the story, put in a book and then makes a movie of it!

Why? Is it a bad idea? Atleast I guess it will be better than g.one .. oops ra.one.

Good way of turning black money into white by many unknown producers!

Many times there are movies produced by unknown people, how do you think those people get 50-70 crores?

duh. things have changed a lot in the recent years. there is going to be a whole lot more transparency in the payments and the entire thing.

Black money in the Hindi film industry is all but gone now. It was definitely there till the 90s, but not so any more. All these major budget films are from producers who have known sources of income