Revolution 2020 to be turned into a movie. Beda Garak.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Bogus Bhagat Stories have same track. At one place he tells that his gf was going to watch " Chak De " movie. On the other hand he says that mobile was not popular at that time. Definitely people have different tracks. Some can learn to sleep with the singlemost gal of your life and still move on . Others can learn to open a dreamy college by paying crores of bribing and still assuming that I am honest. Some can learn how to spent years in Kota enjoying IIT coaching. But no one will learn anything good, nor will be entertained.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Come on bro, Telecom had been revolutionized in 2003 only after launch of Reliance Infocomm. And in this book, character's gf was daughter of DM. She was travelling in Laal Batti Car and could not afford a mobile ??PS: I forget the name of characters too :D

aviral sangal

Senior
If i remember correctly the girl had the fone but the guy did not.Bro i got my first mobile in 2007. When i was in 11th and I stay in delhi.

IndianMascot

Addicts
If i remember correctly the girl had the fone but the guy did not.

She got mobile after he started his college building project .

Bro i got my first mobile in 2007. When i was in 11th and I stay in delhi.

I gt my 1st mobile when I was in 1st yr in 2003. So we can assume that after completing school, one surely gets a mobile. And it seems to be contradicting part in the book. There are many more but i usually forget useless things very soon else would have stated here.

----------

but she has a mobile at the middle of the book :adoration:

Correct after that guy gt engaged in his college building project and the other half of book he kept bribing everyone to open his college. and one third of it was wasted with his useless love story (or rather his ' hawas ' for that gal). :D

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Since when did people starting taking Chetan Bhagat seriously as a writer? His writings work for their literary pundits be damned attitude, and are purely for entertainment purposes

IndianMascot

Addicts
Even if you consider it for entertainment, but that too he isn't doing properly :D He always says that his stories are fictions but always insert facts into into it. :angry:

Sid

Sid
Looks like i dont need to read the book now :rolleyes: hehehebtw i agree that writers mainly say 'its fiction and some real incidents included' :mad_2:

IndianMascot

Addicts
Bro, If you have been in mumbai i would given the book forever. I offered to few of my friends , but they denied accepting that book of bogus bhagat. People are so scared of it . :D :blink3: