Revive a dead DSL-502T

• Thread starter Thread starter nocaps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 16,426
Aha!!! The router has been revived!!!Thanks to this forum I became aware of the possibility. The local D-Link people gave up it as a lost case.
Any forum member who needs the software please post a request here. I'll mail the software.

dear dxer

I have similar problem with glb502t.

Could you explain us how you revived your dlink 502t router.

thnaks

Hi dxer,

The link to new firmware download is not working any more. Can you please upload it again, or better yet, email it to me rohandhruva@yahoo.com ?

Thanks a lot!

Aha!!! The router has been revived!!!Thanks to this forum I became aware of the possibility. The local D-Link people gave up it as a lost case.
Any forum member who needs the software please post a request here. I'll mail the software.

Dear dxer (or anybody else),

The need for the firmware utility is upon me, though this post is old I was hoping you could email me the software. My router is a DSL 502T ver. A2 Thanks in anticipation.

Thanking you in anticipation!

Regards,
sunshinekhan

please post the firmware update here or link on link-removed or any other fileshare sitethanks in advance

i have 502-t router its dead , not able to do anything as per the thread i want to sue the firmware updater utlity to get it corrected , any one has the 502-t firmware ultity please post the link or file here, it will be a big boon for the forum user like me

Give me your email address...............

Why not send the files to admin so he can post it in the wiki, I bet there are a lot of people who could be needing it 😀