Reviews of older movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,948
  • Views Views 404,570
oh boy i gotta add transformers to my favorite movie list 😛

for a couple of weeks at least.

the movie is freaking awesome! and megan fox is oh la la...

Movie To Add- Chakde India! (pretty good)@srk006, what's there to be fascinated about in the movie when no-one knows how to act and the dialogues are exact quotes from the book?? I'd rather read...

I wanted to write Nayakan. And I wrote Nakayan. Got the syllables ka and ya mixed up in my mind (wish firefox had a spell check for movies). And I speak tamil, can't read or write it though...

The DescentTransformersBlood DiamondSunshineFatastic four - rise of silver surfer ( stupid story but great fx ) Does documentaries fit here ?BBC HiroshimaImax- Space black holesBBc- What the bleep do we know The Elegant Universe seriesGospel of Judas

What about Antitrust? Tim Robbins looks like Gates, acts super-crazy though, since the script demands it.And is J.T.S. Moore (Revolution...) some relative of Michael Moore. If he is, this making strange films thing runs in the family.

American Pie 5?!?!? c'mon!! There are many many better ways to waste your time. (Yes, I watched it, and it suuuuuuuuuuucks!)The Simpsons on the other hand is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time, and by far my favourite movie this year.One movie I can't get out of my head (in a good way) is Layer Cake.

i really enjoyed simpsons too. 😀damn i havent seen transformers yet.

The Prestige, Batman Begins
After Memento and Insomnia (didn't know it was a CN film until recently), Christopher Nolan brings us two more good films. Would like to see what people think of him in twenty years time.