Reviews of older movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,948
  • Views Views 404,638
Metal Tornado - 3/10

No more than Indian fiction movie. Boring and Pakau.

Metal Tornado (TV 2011) - IMDb

Let the right one in , a mind blowing movie , it is a Swedish movie , there is holywood remake 'Let me in' is which also as good but the original is better

Let the Right One In (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let the Right One In (2008) - FAQ

Conan the Barbarian 2011 not bad at all , but am a big fan of Jason Momoa since Stargate Atlantis and esp Game of thrones.

Conan the Barbarian (2011) - IMDb

hehe its a horror movie I thought its gonna be action/thriller lol 😀 anyways will see 🙂

----------

Metal Tornado - 3/10

No more than Indian fiction movie. Boring and Pakau.

Metal Tornado (TV 2011) - IMDb

have u decided to watch all the crappy movies recently lol

check this movie out haven't seen it though

Devil (2010) - IMDb

A group of people are trapped in an elevator and the Devil is mysteriously amongst them. :rofl: :rofl:

btw its suppose to be a horror movie lol

----------

has anyone seen Dam 999?

nope

^ saw The Devil a couple of days back. won't bore u . its quite short. watchable.

I will be watching case 39....Let the Right one In 2008 😀

----------

Horror movie fans should check out " Drag me to Hell " dam good horror movie I had to leave the lights on in the night when I went to sleep and was praying that the lights wont go 😀

room 404 not found >> prob the best bollywood movie of 2011?also imaam shah is pwnage when it comes to acting. like father like son i guess...

Currently watching " Cowboy & Aliens 2011 " already watched sm 30min and till now the movie looks total crap Steven Spielberg is just using his name looks like and letting smone else make his movies !!

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) 2011 - 2/10

IMDb - The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

The Worst Insane, Pathetic and Disturbing Movie I have ever seen in my whole Life. And I am sure no one gonna like it until he is mentally unstable. I have to stop watching it after 40 minutes else I would have gone half Mad.

😛issed-off:

The 1st one is pretty decent, presentation could be better, but the concept is "interesting"

Didnt know 2nd one is out

Finished One more Crappy Movie but better than the last 2 ones.

IMDb - 11-11-11 (2011) - 3/10

----------

have u decided to watch all the crappy movies recently lol

From now onwards will check IMDB rating before downloading.

Its time to watch Munich (2005) now 😛

^ Super 8 was NOT directed by Spielberg - he produced it.

ya i knw he is even producing crappy movies

----------

Finished One more Crappy Movie but better than the last 2 ones.

IMDb - 11-11-11 (2011) - 3/10

----------

From now onwards will check IMDB rating before downloading.

Its time to watch Munich (2005) now 😛

Had Seen Munich back in college seemed ok didn' t like it much the weird part was that time I had borrowed the DVD of it frm a frnd and then when I was returning it to him one chic told me she wanted to see it nd I forgot to tell her the movie has nude scenes she played the movie in front of her family and :rofl:

well... fact remains. he is just a brand. just like SRK. he would come out with great movies now and then. but to finance the experimental projects, he has to lend his name to crappy movies. he is in fact in a deal with reliance which requires him to churn out movies like Super 8 in bulk. Super 8 is actually a Reliance production if I am correct. such deals does not give him much flexibility to research for great scripts. and that results in crappy movies. look at SRK... he knows that he has limited years left. he is doing shitty movies. even these movies are profitable. once in a while he would a good movie. but to finance them he has to keep up with the bullcrap. even aamir did ghajini to enable him to work on projects like TZP and Dhobhi Ghat.

Just watched this " Let the Right one in 2008 " pretty awesome and shows good stuff does not require huge budget or action scenes.

Would have liked a sequel to it by now.....

Both the lead actors were awesome.......

When I played the movie the opening scene they showed the boy in his under pants and which looked like he had a hard on I was like wtf ? I was feeling like MJ. :rofl:

but the movie was surely great...need a sequel to it...

----------

Spielberg

I am not quoting the entire thing lol 😀

Spielberg has made sm awesome movies like Scandler List and so on then you get to see him make movies like Super 8...War of The Worlds...Cowboy and Aliens...nd so on why would he need money now I think isnt he pretty rich already there is no need to disappoint fans..by signing deals where he wont be doing much or can't make good movies like he use too.....

and comparing SRK nd entire Bolly Industry have nothing more to show than to just copy the entire dam movie including dam poster off Holly and if they could they would probly run the same Holly movie dubbed by all the bolly actors in Hindi :rofl:

----------

haha. you can actually contact me through email or private messaging for such alerts 😀

:rofl:

seen the movie yet apollo 18 hw is it ?