Reviews of Airtel Fiber in LCO cities

Hey Guys, so one of my friends in Kolkata is using 200 Mbps plan and he has opted for static ip costing 99 per month but in practical he gets speeds of around 350-400 Mbps, so I was also thinking to get a static ip but in my city Airtel is providing prepaid connection through LCO.

So I had few doubts, if any one has taken static ip in LCO city, please let me know
1. We need to separately pay Rs.99+18% tax each month or does it gets deducted from our balance? and are these charges mentioned in the bill that is generated each month like currently in bill price shows as Rs.1179, so after taking up static ip would this show as Rs.1295?
2. Do you feel if there is any difference in the speeds after opting for static ip?
3. If we don't want to use static-ip in between month, can we ask customer care to remove the static ip anytime in between and would they refund the amount back to our balance or do they deduct this on daily basis Rs.3.3/per day so auto deduction stops the day we ask them to remove the static ip?

Please let me know, I have raised the request, but still wanted to check if anyone has tried this in LCO cities
Sometime it happens, but I don't think it is due to static ip, may be glitch at their end. This is today's speed test. But their LCO network is also capable of giving more bandwidth plans.

I took static IP and the speed has increased to almost gigabit on LAN (default plan 40Mbps)