Reviews of Airtel Fiber in LCO cities

The complaint is still open, have started from 121 to Nodal as well as appellate. The my airtel app shows plan as 300Mbps while airtel.in shows 200Mbps. For upgrade just received a msg and then when recharged app was showing 300Mbps at price of 200. Confirmed with airtel that the current plan is 300.
check optical power

For an update fiber was offline since day before evening until tomorrow morning. Airtel must have done some improvement. Speeds touching 230 in afternoon instead of 160. Uploads half of download.

Getting LCO city airtel connection is really challenging. LCO guys who are going to install actual connection are not accepting new applications. Nut once you install the connection, then no worries. Airtel will take care of rest of the things, there will not be speed issues for indian & outside servers. I was fed up with local internet connection due to speed issue. I used to get up 100 Mbps for youtube & local websites, but it sucks when require to connect to international servers. It never goes beyond 10 Mbps. But with Airtel I am getting more than 100 Mbps even for international servers.

I am using LCO airtel network. I require connection to Amazon AWS Frankfurt servers, & those are working fine for me. Sharing some ping data to AWS servers.

Round Trip Time (ms)

US West (Oregon) 196ms,
US East (N. Virginia) 244 ms,
South America (São Paulo) 272ms
Europe (Frankfurt) 98ms
Europe (Ireland) 115ms
Europe (London) 102ms
Asia Pacific (Tokyo) 243ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore) 127ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney) 266ms
Asia Pacific (Seoul) 195 ms
Canada (Central) 252ms
Asia Pacific (Mumbai) 29ms

I think these round trip time (ms) are good form me.

I am using LCO airtel network. I require connection to Amazon AWS Frankfurt servers, & those are working fine for me. Sharing some ping data to AWS servers.

Round Trip Time (ms)

US West (Oregon) 196ms,
Europe (Frankfurt) 98ms
Europe (Ireland) 115ms
Europe (London) 102ms
Canada (Central) 252ms

Location 150 km from Pune, Maharashtra (Towards South)

Round Trip Time (ms)

US West (Oregon) 196ms,
Europe (Frankfurt) 98ms
Europe (Ireland) 115ms
Europe (London) 102ms
Canada (Central) 252ms

98ms to frankfurt is really good damn but 29ms to mumbai is bad

Pings are awful with airtel, compared to Hathway. Not sure what's going on! Please advise. I have tried changing DNS to Google's and CF's, no benefit there. The only reason I bothered switching ISP was because I wanted better latency!

airtel pings:

hathway pings:

Services are fine unless there's an issue.
Started facing packet drops from 20th July, no resolution yet.
Internet is completely out for over 18 hours now(fibre link down), still no resolution.

Reactions: scv