Reviews & Experience of reliance GSM. Please read it.

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 25,378
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i took Reliance mobile because of attractive tariffs but things have changed very fast. when compared to the tariffs of Idea and Airtel these days, reliance has a long way to go.So i have dumped my reliance connection. But i still remember the struggle i had to take to make a call. I needed to dial nearly 10 times to get the call through 😡 and there is no such thing as customer care. you are totally on your own. 😛

Reliance GSM network at IIT BOMBAY campus sucks big time!!..Its been 2 yrs and 20 odd complaints by different individuals yet Reliance admin seems to pay no heed.When they say that our complaints will be 'looked after' within 24 hrs, they dont f***ing mean it. I have tried it 5 times already.A lot of my friends have already changed there network and so will I be doing next month.Reliance GSM SUCKS!!

Reliance GSM network at IIT BOMBAY campus sucks big time!!..Its been 2 yrs and 20 odd complaints by different individuals yet Reliance admin seems to pay no heed.
When they say that our complaints will be 'looked after' within 24 hrs, they dont f***ing mean it. I have tried it 5 times already.
A lot of my friends have already changed there network and so will I be doing next month.
Reliance GSM SUCKS!!

Don't worry dear,after the launch of mnp in October you can retain your this same number and go for a good network like airtel,idea etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.