Reviews & Experience of reliance GSM. Please read it.

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 25,372
Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
Network :- 3/10
Sound quality :- 5/10

1} GPRS is not working has customer care is always busy even at 12'o clock it is busy. So settings is not aviable for connceting internet.

2}We need to come in front then only network comes otherwise no network comes.

3}We can't access toll-free no from it. It says invalid phone number.

4} they are afcos givng Rs 10 per day. which is accesible.

5 } and reliance to reliance free start from 11 to 6 . but when i dialed the call at 11:06 i got charge Rs 1. then i again dialed called at 11:35. then the call was free. i did't got charge and that is not good.

6} Reliance world is good . but very costly. 51234 :- rs 6 per min.

Q7 } if you any other question then please ask me ?

AND the cost of sim is RS 25 + 20 activation charges = Rs 45.
in which we get talktimes of Rs 900 + 18.50 local call + 1.50 std call.
So total talktime = Rs 920.

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14012009091us3.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14012009093sj3.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14012009095sz8.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14012009096mv5.jpg

CONCLUSION :- Another bad and crappy product from Reliance has same had bigtv . Customer Care no is never accessible.

My mobile no is :- 9021603257. If you have any doubts please call me . I don't have any problem. I am from maharashtra , pune circle.

thanks..i wonder how it is in bangalore..

In Bangalore they are giving 5Rs per day talk time free.

how is the service?

It is really crappy. Network is useless. infact bsnl network is better compare to relaicne.

its reliance. they would take them months to fix the initial problems with their GSM network. very typical of them.

This is indeed one of the main reasons they are delaying the launch on state capitals. Crappy network and services. Also i tend to disagree with the fact that BSNL is worse.

reliance network and their customer care is always the worse one. whenever you complaint anything they say that your complaint is forwarded and your problem will be solved with in 24 hours. but nothing happens and when we again call and give them our complaint number they say that sir, i will again register your complaint. they always register complaints nothing more. they never resolve complaints.i buyed the GSM sim bec of offer. but this is also crap if you want to make a call you have to retry the call for at least 5 times to make it connect otherwise it says either network is busy or this route is busy please try again later.reliance will never get over this. they will never improve their service. when they put step in mobile world they gave best customer care and service, but now they are the last one is service.:frown:

reliance network and their customer care is always the worse one. whenever you complaint anything they say that your complaint is forwarded and your problem will be solved with in 24 hours. but nothing happens and when we again call and give them our complaint number they say that sir, i will again register your complaint. they always register complaints nothing more. they never resolve complaints.
i buyed the GSM sim bec of offer. but this is also crap if you want to make a call you have to retry the call for at least 5 times to make it connect otherwise it says either network is busy or this route is busy please try again later.
reliance will never get over this. they will never improve their service. when they put step in mobile world they gave best customer care and service, but now they are the last one is service.:frown:

I agree reliance CC is tooo bad... moreover there is this network problem also... if you want to dial a no. be prepared and put it on redial first!!

Dont know about others, but i am being really pampered in the CDMA service from Reliance. Any complaints made are resolved within 2 hours (can u believe it??) and within these hours, i even get calls from Mumbai Office asking me for "feedback" about their service. This maybe because i am a new customer or maybe because i am on an expensive plan... 😛It used to take weeks and months for issues to get resolved with other providers.

Rs10 coming , but i can not make std call . what the hell it is .

dear friend you can use 10 rupees only on local calls or local sms. check reliance website for details.

BSNL network has improved a lot in recent times..

i agree
from past few months there is no call drops,its strange msgs are delivered faster than airtel :thumbsup:
network is now same as other operators like airtel in chandigarh atleast

S.ricky you might be luck in Sector 23 i have to go to top of my house to talk on phone yaa their Student Pack is very good for sending msgs unltld messages i like BSNL only for that

Status
Not open for further replies.