Reviews about Akosha?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8,125
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
Has anyone on the forum ever used the Services of Akosha?
I have filed a complaint against a company, and selected the free plan, I am undoubtedly willing to pay if I have any idea what kind of things they can do on your behalf to get the issues solved.
So, anyone used their services?

Well, they have replied to me rather quickly and here is what they have to say:

The product that I have filed the complaint about is worth 14k maybe that is the reason they didn't offer me the Rs 499 plan :tongue:

By chance I lodged a complaint (286812) on AKOSHA website. In my opinion and experience [color=rgb(255,0,0);]Akosha is a bogus service[/color]. There is no human being even reading the complaints. I think this is just a website to collect money.
After I registered a complaint I have received four auto emails asking me to check the status of my complaint. I have not only checked it four times but also put in very adverse comments about their system but obviously no human being is looking at this. If you happen to chose to pay then they will just take your money.
Immediately after registered my complaint I received an email saying that action has been taken with the company and I should review the status of my complaint on their website. THIS WAS BOGUS SINCE, BY MISTAKE I HAD PUT THE NAME OF MY OWN COMPANY IN THE COMPLAINT INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY THE PRODUCT BELONGED TO. Therefore, it is clear that they do not take any actions but claim to have taken action.
This service should be shut down. THIS AKOSHA IS JUST A SCAM.

Should use a more normal language I guess 😛eaceful:

Hi Vinod

We were going through old complaints that we were not able to resolve and came across the one filed by you (#286812). I know this is very late but we are extremely sorry that we could not help you. Resolving consumer complaints is very challenging and we are not successful every time. We are learning from our mistakes and trying hard to get past the constraints that we still face to improve the resolution rate from the current 61%. Hope you will also understand our situation.

Here's a post on Quora from our founder which explains the constraints that we face and what we are doing to improve: http://www.quora.com/Is-Akosha-actually-able-to-resolve-consumer-complaints/answer/Ankur-Singla-8
Hope this helps.

Please feel free to contact us at care@akosha.org.

Regards
Online Team
Akosha